any interest in trailer rentals?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think renting out the space is a great idea. Lots of guys don't want to haul their stuff back and forth, guy with a deck can get 4 guys in his truck then and splits gas and grabs the trailer when they get there, makes it way easier on everyone's pocket book. Keeps wear down on their trailer tires, etc etc. I can go 1 tank to Golden and back with my sled on the deck, but it takes 2 tanks with my enclosed trailer. That's $100+ savings per trip and I can run faster without the trailer.

$250 bucks a month storage fee. Split between a couple guys or even a 4 place, that's pretty cheap. No trailer insurance issues, no trailer maintenance, no hassles that are gonna ruin your weekend, and no one booking a trailer and then bailing at the last minute, leaving you with no revenue. How much room you got? 4-5 trailers is $1000 / month.

Pay in advance for the season or monthly. Make sure you got keys for the trailer lock, if they don't pay, their stuff goes on the street, snap a photo and send it to them after you move the trailer.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He says he has a whole team of profesionals working for him already.

I can tell you 550 a day is fk all when youre running something like that.

Maybe it would be a good side hustle for him i doubt it though.

I have lots space, and a bunch of trailers sitting around and wouldnt think of renting them.

Every time someone borrows them they come back broken...

View attachment 279249

Yep same here, not a fan of people using or renting my stuff. Everytime something gets broke, oh it was like that or I’ll pay for it and nothing gets payed for lol. Coulda kept my last house as a rental when we bought our new place…… I’m too picky and outspoken to be a slum lord. I already deal with that enough between my moms rental property and my sisters rental property. Majority of people are trash these days, no respect at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom