Corbin conditions?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there another place to get updates for Corbin. Anyone have any info. Planing a ride there in am. will up date tommorow.

you should of asked lol.. did ya get ur radio? conditions are perfect for you tourists!!! be ready its good

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you should of asked lol.. did ya get ur radio? conditions are perfect for you tourists!!! be ready its good

Got the radio thanks
Riding was great. stayed safe everyone had fun us old guys are sore and tired hehehe.
Riding Limestone and maybe rainguage tommorow.
Then Castle on sun snowing here again in the nest tonite.

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Limestone today at least 2 ft of fresh snow today, seem to be more even all the way down. Not like yesterday couple feet pow small hard layer and then soft again. Today soft all the way down but wetter. Great sunshine for most of the day. All aroound great day. Corbin trail not bad. Trail in to Barnes same as alway but worth the ride.
Maybe Castle tommorow.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were riding on friday down the flathead all i gotta say was it was DEEEEEEEEEEEP! please dont ask were we were as this location i will defiantely not tell! but corbin is in great shape but please stay off the mine I see on friday or thursday some azz hats climbed around on mine property that is a no no

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were riding on friday down the flathead all i gotta say was it was DEEEEEEEEEEEP! please dont ask were we were as this location i will defiantely not tell! but corbin is in great shape but please stay off the mine I see on friday or thursday some azz hats climbed around on mine property that is a no no

Listed on my Rino as Kevs Gem spot. Was deep and sweet.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody ride there this past weekend?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This area will be used up by the weekend. SkiDoo is running 2 demo tour events per day from Wednesday to Sunday. Lots of eager beavers riding the heck out of XM's while the gettin is good.

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we will be staging there about 9 am today will report conditions tonite. Just 2 of us if anyone wants to hookup with us. Grey Ram 3500 sled deck a Hcr & Nytro

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we will be staging there about 9 am today will report conditions tonite. Just 2 of us if anyone wants to hookup with us. Grey Ram 3500 sled deck a Hcr & Nytro

So how was it?

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was set up near good enough for a Quad but was great for site seeing. Heading to Golden/ Revy tommorow morning

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was set up near good enough for a Quad but was great for site seeing. Heading to Golden/ Revy tommorow morning

If ya ride silent can ya let me know how it is? Thinking of ridin there Thursday.

alberta73

Reaction score
Attention Missing Persons!!!
Anyone who rode Corbin Saturday or Sunday - There is a missing couple from Fort Macleod (google it calgary herald has a full write up) They were driving a 1997 green honda CRV. I called the volunteer search party group to offer to help with my sled etc. and he told me they had a possible siting they were looking into up Corbin road. We stage from the yellow gates all the time. They are a couple who just moved here from Holland about a year ago and they love the mountains. Headed out saturday for a drive and have not been heard from since. Family thinks they were going fernie direction but no one knows (7 kids at home wondering where mom and dad are). Anyone who knows anything the head serch guy is Gerret Sinke 403 915 4552. They were not prepared for a treck, just out for a drive but may have went for a walk and got lost, who knows. Or call your local RCMP with info. If you live near by and want to help search I know they will be putting a party together once they find the vehicle.

Last edited:
Top Bottom