2023/2024 Fernie area

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember those reports. He called them the "real" FAR report or something like that.🤣
Think it was the term "Real" that pissed off hill management. Those RCR guys have no humor. The current GM Robin was an a-hole back then and a bigger one now. He had quite the pout on when the snowmobile hillclimb race was ran up Stagleap.

Ryson

Reaction score
Anyone ride today? Rain, snow or neither? I know it was raining in town. So much for the 25-35 lol

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully y'all didn't get the nasty rain crust like Sicamous

Sent from my SM-S711W using Tapatalk

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Assuming we don't get any more big snow events, by my reckoning there is about 2-3 weeks left in Fernie if you want to push it. Snow was sticky and wet in the afternoon, and the accesses are all starting to push down, melting off but then snow in the shady spots thats going to prevent driving any farther, then dirt for 2 km at the next sunny spot. All the trash is starting to show up, some spots on the ridges and meadowlines are down to about a foot of coverage, in the valley ends and bowls theres 3-4 ft still, a little more in some windloaded areas. Sun was out, and no other tracks around.....

Attachments

• West of here.jpg
    West of here.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 89

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the report ...just what I thought. To bad there wasn't more snow this year. March was always the best time to go.

Top Bottom