Valemount local needs a little help

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So a friend of mines wife ( yes many other ppl on here know him aswell and is probably way closer with him than me) found out short notice she has a very rare bone tumour that is in her vertebrae and has already damaged one.

His name is Will Chitty is on here as “Shifty” and he’s a local guide/avalanche instructor for the area, and his wife is Melanie Chitty who owns a small local business. They are both missing a lot of work as this clearly a precedent for her future.

There is a gofundme started for her and I’m putting the word out to help where I can. I’ll be donating and if any of you fine folks could contribute that would be great.

If this has already been posted than my bad I haven’t seen it on here yet. Thanks for reading

Here’s the link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. I was going to post it tonight too. There are some other things in the works as well and I'll share those as details come available

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I can offer her piece of mind, my buddy found out 2 weeks ago he had an aggressive brain tumor, 8 days later he was in surgery and 48 hours after that he walked out with a knarly scar on his head with no issues.

These doctors now a days are good and the technology they have is second to none.

I wish them all the best.

Top Bottom