bdietz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading out there tomorrow will give a report on sunday
want to come along

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can but its a hell of a long trail ride plus lots of open creeks from corbin drive extra half hour stage at coal creek then your real close to rolling hills and will have fuel to play

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode from the Yellow gates to the rolling hills and all around, even to the cabin. The snow is not that great.... not a single track on the rolling hills because not enough snow yet, hazards sticking up everywhere. Rode the pipeline back to the yellow gates, only a few feet of snow in lots of places on the pipeline. Need at least 3-4 feet of snow before I am going back there.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you mean can you get there? Or is there enough snow to get there? When the snow is deep enough that can be a great trip along the piepline but its too early for a stump and rock free ride yet...

lightweight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode corbin too rain guage 2 1/2 feet at the top about 1 1/2 on the road. as long as there is no rain and we get more snow this week most of the hazards will be gone. the mine has put up a fence on the left side of the road. There is no mistaking the out of bounds area . please respect this and stay out. we still need a good 2 feet more snow before you travel a long distance tooo get here. corbin nov 26th 2011 004.jpg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
So the arm pit deep snow version was wrong ....maybe he is very short..

It was a group of Fernie locals and maybe they were in a "secret place" that not some of the weekend warriors know about. I don't doubt their word......we had a solid 42" after settling in Elkford and the Rolling Hills generally is quite a bit deeper that in Elkford.

Go try it out and let us know.....

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just going on what the other guy said...I imagine the secret coullees I know get about the same snow as all the others ferniesnow...anyways I will be out this week with some of my local friends...let ya know

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never did go onto the rolling hills myself, but I seen stuff sticking up. and as for the pipe line you can ride it from the yellow gates but very thin on snow. never rode the pipeline south from the cabin, just from the cabin to the yellow gates.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buddys sled is getting some new parts after last weekend, at corbin... maybe by christmas

Top Bottom