Coffee & Donuts Served

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had to photo this today couldnt resist with all the trash talking about the boys in blue lately, feel free to bash or commend them,LOL:rant:

Attachments

• 100_3239.jpg
    100_3239.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 40

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just one unit? I gotta snap one from the timmy's up here, saw 6 there one day. musta been a meeting or somethin'

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just one unit? I gotta snap one from the timmy's up here, saw 6 there one day. musta been a meeting or somethin'

HAHAHA! Peace River Tim's seems to be the meeting point for RCMP from all of Alberta some days!

/is an aspiring RCMP officer. :doh:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we need to see more pics like that posted here..post em if ya got em!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe the boys from Kamloops can run down to the one downtown, there the is a Police Only parking sign right outside the timmies

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That is a very rare shot....Only 1 unit in the lot, can usually find at least 1/2 a dozen parked at any Tim Hortons

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had to photo this today couldnt resist with all the trash talking about the boys in blue lately, feel free to bash or commend them,LOL:rant:

That's one of the rook's, he has lost everyone else,.. so he just stays where he is comfortable and it feels like home,.. usually they get found in one way or another.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The RCMP in Leduc are at Tim Horton's...

The Sheriffs are at Glen Park overpass or the scales south of Leduc...:rant:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they gotta eat too.

Yep, not like anyone else goes out for lunch eh? Just because they are cops I guess they don't deserve it.....who knows maybe they just worked a 12 hour shift......hypocrits.....

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, not like anyone else goes out for lunch eh? Just because they are cops I guess they don't deserve it.....who knows maybe they just worked a 12 hour shift......hypocrits.....

Better off fighting crime than eating donuts

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you don't get the joke? key word being "joke"? cops....doughnuts.....lighten up Francis

Top Bottom