Coffee & Donuts Served

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
We all joke about the cops at Timmie's here too, but I had a cool incident on the weekend.

My 9yr old son was at a birthday party on the sledding hill here in Whitecourt, and the sherriff shows up. One of the adults joked about him tasering the kids, he just smiled and walked right past us over to the hill, gathered all the kids up at the top of the hill, then radared them coming down to see what their speed was. He spent a good hour on the hill with them, and gave them all badges at the end of it. It was very cool to see.

Oh yeah, top speed was 33km/h!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
We all joke about the cops at Timmie's here too, but I had a cool incident on the weekend.

My 9yr old son was at a birthday party on the sledding hill here in Whitecourt, and the sherriff shows up. One of the adults joked about him tasering the kids, he just smiled and walked right past us over to the hill, gathered all the kids up at the top of the hill, then radared them coming down to see what their speed was. He spent a good hour on the hill with them, and gave them all badges at the end of it. It was very cool to see.

That's cool!Guess there are a few good ones left:d:d

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know it's an old joke about Cops and Donut shops but IMO its worn thin. Those boys got a dam tough job to do. In my book they can eat what ever they want, where ever want. You couldn't pay me enough to do their job. :beer:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's pretty awesome. If a stock kids sled can go 33km/h, I wonder how fast a piece of sheet metal shaped into a circle with some lube might get going? I may need to research this further...

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome. If a stock kids sled can go 33km/h, I wonder how fast a piece of sheet metal shaped into a circle with some lube might get going? I may need to research this further...

right here:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpCVrzVr97M[/media]

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya we all like to bug them....I have 4 buddies that are RCMP, and city cops. They all work out regularly and they too joke about the certain ones that go for a coffee, & doughnut.

The biggest thing that makes them look bad is when there is 2 or more at the same place. Once I went by a Boston Pizza...there was 3 cop cars in front, and an hour or so later I went by again...they were still there.

I tell my buddies all the time that I would never do their job for the pay they get....I would love to be a cop but maybe for $120,000....not $50000. lol...that's probably why they spend so much time at the timmies, they don't get paid enough to work hard...just kidding.

I know it's an old joke about Cops and Donut shops but IMO its worn thin. Those boys got a dam tough job to do. In my book they can eat what ever they want, where ever want. You couldn't pay me enough to do their job. :beer:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish I had my camera with me this afternoon for a kodak moment. Took the family out for lunch at BP's in Stony Plain and there were 3 RCMP car's there and across the street at Timmie's were 2 peace office truck's...:d

Top Bottom