Chin Strap

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE

Also, I read someone said they don't do it up tree riding at low speed. That is probably the time you really should. Go out in your yard, walk or jog down the block, and when you get close to the light pole tilt your head down and just smoke the pole... If it hurts even a bit, do your helmet up in the trees, not for your sake but for the buddies you are riding with. Nobody should have to deal with finding their buddy dead because of this. I would rather see you not wearing a helmet at all, at least then it will let others know the risk of riding with you.[/QUOTE]

You make a good point, one I cant disagree with. Like I said, should always be done up. As mentioned making an effort to change habits of our riding group including myself

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I have one for my Motorfist/Kali too js lol
Yeah I think MF was the first to do it.

I don't wear mine properly and just do up the little snap. I will make an effort to do it up since I don't take my helmet off nearly as often as most.

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the positive reception and the honesty. I leave mine on most of the day, i don't wear a balaclava so i keep it on for warmth mainly but it works out cause i don't have to mess with the strap.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my old Ski Doo helmet (lazer brand) had a seat belt style quick latch back in the 90's. I've put them on every helmet since, it spoiled me.

I can't believe this is even a debate. do your fawking chin strap up

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
STFU....your not my mother!!!!!!!!

lol

my old Ski Doo helmet (lazer brand) had a seat belt style quick latch back in the 90's. I've put them on every helmet since, it spoiled me.

I can't believe this is even a debate. do your fawking chin strap up

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't do mine up....I know I should but as of yet do not.... I will get one of the quick thingamajiggers...
Really, as if a Hobbit is going to damage something by not doing up the strap considering how thick of a head they have to begin with. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really, as if a Hobbit is going to damage something by not doing up the strap considering how thick of a head they have to begin with. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
tex I can see leaving it undone. nothing in there to damage.

I'm disappointed in Ian. he's a smart guy

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tex I can see leaving it undone. nothing in there to damage.

I'm disappointed in Ian. he's a smart guy
More to damage up there than what you have tee, I are not a truck driver like u

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm also guilty of not doing chin strap every time - a quick buckle would make it alot easier - anyone know where you can buy the Echo one - looks decent !

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I'm also guilty of not doing chin strap every time - a quick buckle would make it alot easier - anyone know where you can buy the Echo one - looks decent !
I know that all of the local dealers that I've been to in the last year or so have all had some in stock, so I'd start with your dealers. If not, you can easily order right from Echo online.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I got mine from the Harley dealership in Edmonton.

Top Bottom