Blue River Information Thread

saskcat

Reaction score
well said patti dont let those azzholes get to you!

Really???? Those azzholes that fight everyday to maintain the areas so we can all ride there. Give me a break. I was riding the fingers with my club membership. A group of five or six guys told me and others that Robin told them they didn't need memberships to ride there. So no Patti your building doesn't sled and you dont sled but Robin sure does.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Then take it up with Robin who has only Sledded 3 times this Year due to His Artic Crap Sled !!

Holy Smoke Inn is MY Business so BACK OFF ....

Robin will reside in the Dog House if that's so....

I will be waiting to hear from Digger on this Issue tonight before I Post much more BUT I REALLY HOPE for a Apology as I am Not the Idiot that started ALL this BUT I WILL END IT !

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Ohhh ya lets ALL Use Our real Names....

You ALL Know Us SOOO if You are going to Attack Me use Your Real Name or You are just another Coward on the other end of a key Board......Just Like ALL the Bully's of the World !

summitguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just plain dumb for trying to cross the tracks image.jpg

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"The post" was not intended in any way to slam or be a direct attack on your business, it was just stating this group of individuals were staying a local B&B and you come on S&M guns a blazing and making a mountains out of a mole hill. I'm sorry you feel that this was a personal attack on the HOLY SMOKE, it was not.

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
"The post" was not intended in any way to slam or be a direct attack on your business, it was just stating this group of individuals were staying a local B&B and you come on S&M guns a blazing and making a mountains out of a mole hill. I'm sorry you feel that this was a personal attack on the HOLY SMOKE, it was not.

Ok.....

Then witch B&B were You referring to ??

We are the Only B & B in Blue River

Last edited:

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
You know .....

I am NOT the Enemy here I have been FIGHTING for Blue River for YEARS ! .....20 Years to be Exact

If that's Your Apology .....Thank You

I am Done now I will be back on My Thread

This Story ENDS HERE !

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
HOLY SMOKE ......ARE You serious We have NEVER Screwed anybody ......

We do NOT Slam anybody on here ......Nice really Nice ALL I do is Promote Blue River THANK EVERYBODY FOR Their Support and We have tried to revive Our little Village and this is how You treat a Business that is trying to the Best We can .....

Robin & I started a Snowmobile Business here and Sold it ......Digger is doing aGraet Job !!

We also started the first B & B here in Blue River and We are trying to Our Best in building that Business also .....

We started with out many Years ago with bringing the Sledders to Blue River and continue to do so .....

Please Stop the Threts about surrounding Our Business that is really and Adult thing to do !!

Stop the Bullying and We used to work together it's just when outsiders make Rude remarks and they have NO Idea on what really happens behind the Scenes.....

I will take this as a Thret ......

We have done No Harm to anybody......I have NO Control on what Adults do I tell People the Rules I also tell them there is a Double Standered here when it comes to Compliance.

I will ill forward this Post on to the Moderaters and I REALLY HOPE THE THRETS WILL STOP !!

We are trying to make a living in a almost Ghost Town .....Oh Ya

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN BLUE RIVER !!

Lol ok. Simmer down. I didn't say your business name. just wanted to know which one. And now you told me. Thank you.

I will Take this response as a "no" for staging In front of your house. Thank you and happy sledding. Lol

kelly.

^^^ real name

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HOLY SMOKE .....DIGGER....

What does the B & B have to do with how some Guy ( idiot ) Rides ???

what Purpose does it Serve You to Slam and Blame the B&B ?? The Building did not Sled The Business did Not Sled there so REALLY what does the B & B have to do with it ???

I am Blown away that You of all people would Blame a Business ......would it have made a difference how the Idiot rides if He was staying somewhere else ?? ......I think NOT !

Thank You for the Slap in the Face after I say Only Nice things about your Business .....

I can only TELL PEOPLE THE RULES !! My Business has nothing to do with this ....

I would like a Apology please.....Hey when You brought over Our Plaque for Our Business Donating Money to the Blue River Powder Packers why didn't You bring Us a Membership Book then ? I asked You to please give us one and You said Yes No Problem .....I REALLY don't understand Why YOU would bring this to Snow & Mud UNREAL !
I didn't even know it was a Guest of Ours until Today ....SO WHAT it still has nothing to do with Our Business I was HORRIFIED when I found out that Today !!! But I have NOTHING to Apologize for I did NOTHING WRONG I DONT EVEN SLED !!
Why aren't the People at the Booths Selling them Memberships isn't that what they are getting Paid to do ??

i can't believe You would Blame Our Business UNREAL.....Next time maybe a phone call would Help Hey !

As said, it was mentioned in another thread a local b & b was telling people staying there how to get around the booths and that coincidentally some tard staying at a b & b was trying to do just that.

Not saying it was you guys or not, just indirectly quoting another thread explaining the previous posts you took offence to.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

RyanMuir

Reaction score
one thing I love about blue river. Either packed to the gills or empty.. might see blue river in 6 days.

Reaction score
Website
www.sledblueriver.com
ATTENTION
SNOWMOBILE STAGING AREA
If you’re riding Redsands, White River, North Blue(Holy Grail, Big Blue, Paradise, Horseshoe) or Fingers Bowls parking is available down Blueberry Road .5 Kilometers!
Directions: North of town turn left on Blueberry Road (waste transfer site) across from airport runway.
N0 PARKING BEFORE DESIGNATED LOT, VEHICLES PARKED ON BLUE BERRY ROAD ARE SUBJECT TO PARKING FINES AND OR POSSIBLY TOWED

In an effort to recoup some costs Blue River Powder Packers has opened the parking lot up Blueberry Road. This is due to the unfortunate event that occurred and has resulted in the loss of the Redsands parking lot.
Parking fee’s are $10.00 / head
Once trail is groomed
fee’s will return to trail pass donation of $20.00 / Sled

Last edited:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy **** the wife and i are coming to blue river to ride for 3 days. so to ride each day it's going to cost us 60 dollars just to ride your area. to bad i made reservations or i think i would be going to sicamous instead.getting the big BC screw again.180 dollars and you wonder why small towns in your province are dying

saskcat

Reaction score
holy **** the wife and i are coming to blue river to ride for 3 days. so to ride each day it's going to cost us 60 dollars just to ride your area. to bad i made reservations or i think i would be going to sicamous instead.getting the big BC screw again.180 dollars and you wonder why small towns in your province are dying

Maybe their dying because of guys like you.... where do you get 60 a day?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom