Blue River Information Thread

Reaction score
Website
www.sledblueriver.com
2012 -2013 Season
Thank you for purchasing your 2012 – 2013Blue River Powder Packers Society Membership. By becoming a member of the BlueRiver Powder Packers Society you are showing your support for the sport ofsnowmobiling in Blue River which in turn shows your support to the localbusinesses.
As a not for profit society we have reliedheavily on the hard work of volunteers to help keep the club up and running, andmaintain our current terrain. Increasingour membership base gives us the opportunity to apply for additional ManagementAgreements, widening the territory where we can offer more groomed trails foreveryone’s enjoyment. This is why it isso important for us to have our membership numbers grow. Increasedmembership reflects the demand forincreased managed and maintained terrain for those people who come to BlueRiver every year to ride.
Membership also has the following benefitsto you;
· CGL insurance coverage throughABCSC through Oasis Insurance
Discounts on yourinsurance coverage for your snowmobile
· Voting privileges at our AnnualGeneral Meeting
· Inclusion on our email list toreceive current news, activities and promotions information
· We are a member of the ABCSCwhich helps us with the permitting process through government for StewardshipManagement Agreements. For moreinformation on ABCSC please see their website
Through the sale of memberships and trailpasses you are helping to make it possible for the club to employ 6 localresidents for this winter season, and to develop a new informative website thatwill keep you up to date on weather and riding conditions, maps, directions andavalanche information.
Please remember that your membership is nota trail pass. Trail passes are currently sold at the booth at the Finn Creek trailheadentrance. Should you choose to ride in another area, we appreciate yourdonation to help support all of the work that is done behind the scenes.
If you ride frequently with friends or family who are not currentlymembers we invite you to encourage them to become a member today. Help us grow! For the love of sharing thesport of snowmobiling in some of the world’s best back country!
Have a great season and ride safe.
Sincerely

Blue River Powder Packers Society

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just short of 5 inches in town over night again.
001.jpg
Also Blue River Powder Packers Memberships, sell for $50 for a Primary Membership.

SnoWorks

Reaction score
Hi All,

A pair of 509 camo goggles in a soft cover were found by the Redsands booth today. They will be back at the Redsands booth tomorrow morning.

Grooming date for Ground Hog/Salmon Lake was Thursday Night (12/13/12)

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Groundhog friday. We had sun most of the day and yes, it was EPIC out there! When you got off the sled (and not cannonball'ing into the snow...) it was mid thigh to waist deep and im 6'-3". Guy i rode with made the comment there was TOO MUCH snow. I told him to shut his mouth....

There was maybe 10 rigs in the parking lot. Trail up was groomed and like a highway. We rode the main GH area in the cutblocks most of the day. Its ride-able if you have good visibility, but i would caution if its overcast as there are still alot of NASTY stumps out there. We made it up the GH-1 climb and it was awesome up there.

No pics as we were too busy 'shreddin the nar'

Ride safe

Jeff Braap Woginowski

Reaction score
Rode Groundhog friday. We had sun most of the day and yes, it was EPIC out there! When you got off the sled (and not cannonball'ing into the snow...) it was mid thigh to waist deep and im 6'-3". Guy i rode with made the comment there was TOO MUCH snow. I told him to shut his mouth....

There was maybe 10 rigs in the parking lot. Trail up was groomed and like a highway. We rode the main GH area in the cutblocks most of the day. Its ride-able if you have good visibility, but i would caution if its overcast as there are still alot of NASTY stumps out there. We made it up the GH-1 climb and it was awesome up there.

No pics as we were too busy 'shreddin the nar

Ride safe

We took a guy into big blue last year. He also said there was to much snow and he was out of his element. He doesn't get invited anymore. Lol it was my first year of mountain riding last year and I've never been in that much snow. I loved it.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ground hog was awesome this last weekend. Lots of stucks.

Attachments

• IMG-20121214-00016.jpg
    IMG-20121214-00016.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 762
  • IMG-20121214-00017.jpg
    IMG-20121214-00017.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 752
  • IMG-20121214-00018.jpg
    IMG-20121214-00018.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 766
  • IMG-20121214-00019.jpg
    IMG-20121214-00019.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 749

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like you changed your skis back to cat from your picture how come? Slamnek

Last edited:

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like they need another 3-4 ft before that trail will be put in all the way,,what creek crossing the one in the flats or the one just before the north blue , holy grail intersection??

Top Bottom