2021-2022 Revelstoke Area Updates

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I would imagine that you got your shovel out and did a little digging and/or put some branches, etc., under the tires.
I like to pack my tire tracks by backing up and going forward a few times to get a good set-up on the snow. Seems to make a difference but it is a little late for that trick now. Good luck and enjoy the view!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would imagine that you got your shovel out and did a little digging and/or put some branches, etc., under the tires.
I like to pack my tire tracks by backing up and going forward a few times to get a good set-up on the snow. Seems to make a difference but it is a little late for that trick now. Good luck and enjoy the view!!
No i waited till i was wedged right into my friends truck before i busted out the shovel. Lol

Shes dug down to gravel now...

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i had a rear winch would help, need to drag the back end over.

Or my buddy could just pull forward a bit and i can back right out.

They must be having fun up there, cause im still waiting lol
I carry a portable truck winch but it’s so heavy and a pain,I’d probably just wait like you are 😂

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotter out, FWIW friends said snow was about like yesterday, maybe a bit better.

Not the best, but I had fun yesterday. Today not so much...

20211211_155122.jpg

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^ no problem it’s for my son his was freezing up today on his turbo 800. He will try and get some wd40 in it tonight

Thanks

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^ no problem it’s for my son his was freezing up today on his turbo 800. He will try and get some wd40 in it tonight

Thanks
I might have one.
My buddy had his ice up this morning and used lock deicer and was good for the rest of the day. They sell it in a little plastic bottle at lordco.

Reactions: H-D

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone travelling from golden to Reve today? I need a part picked up from skidoo.

Top Bottom