2021-2022 Revelstoke Area Updates

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They’re not allowed to clear it.
Have to wait for the fkin government to do it for them due the terms of their lease/user agreement.

Last I heard the government was still doing geotech assessments
FFS's. That could be all winter the way governments move.

banditelectric

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caroline, Alberta, Canadia, Earth, Milkyway
Yup, was concrete in there a few days ago

giphy.gif

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FFS's. That could be all winter the way governments move.

Easy way to close a area.

They have done that to quad riding areas also. Reclaiming area so no access.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I cut downed trees all the time on logging roads. What’s stopping a unrelated to the club person from clearing those trees?
There was a video earlier showing the SnowCat operator out cutting a downed tree. I don't think the trees are the real issue. It is the condition of the road that is bugging them. The DPW part of the club were maybe going to "getter done" and the office manager maybe remember something in the fine print of the agreement regarding the damage to the road and they made the phone call.

It is easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah its an easy fix really. Clear the debris and haul a bunch of gravel up the road to spots where the road is gone and pack it . Badda bing, budda boom ready for snow.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah its an easy fix really. Clear the debris and haul a bunch of gravel up the road to spots where the road is gone and pack it . Badda bing, budda boom ready for snow.
Heading up this weekend so hope that is the case. I agree without the government bs its a quick fix.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know why rooms at Peaks are so expensive . If there’s any club in BC that can sway a road getting opened quickly it’s Revelstoke. Hopefully it happens soon I don’t want people venturing to the other areas I quite enjoy when the crowd goes to the Boulder Dome.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know why rooms at Peaks are so expensive . If there’s any club in BC that can sway a road getting opened quickly it’s Revelstoke. Hopefully it happens soon I don’t want people venturing to the other areas I quite enjoy when the crowd goes to the Boulder Dome.
What are rooms up to at Peaks these days?

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen some sleds at the cabin today on Boulder. Any snow report? Planning on heading that way Friday if enough has fallen

Top Bottom