Your Username..

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Self explanatory, I suppose. I don't live there but belong to the club and I'm the secretary, one of the groomer operator's, and doo a lot of other stuff for the club. So all in all, I spend a lot of time in Fernie.

The line, "Legendary Powder", was coined by the ski hill and has a lot of truth in it. The snow and the riding are usually better (the snow is usually deeper and fresher and the riding is more extensive) than the upper Elk Valley, hence.....ferniesnow

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow,mines realy boring...helicopter mechanic,i need a new handle,mabey sirstuckalot...............

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a Firefighter in Edmonton and my sled never stops running, always buzzing around like a Fly sooo --- Firefly

Hey it's no use bring gas back to the truck!!! LOL

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
it's derived from my great, great, great grand fathers name:d

that would be the infamous Chief of the Squirrel Clan; Chief "Kills One Big Yak".....that would be prior to the great herds of Yak migrating over the Bering Straight to Asia. My people still talk about that around the fires. Makes for a great story with lots of laughter!!

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...because I dont really know what I'm doing yet really, as I rode a few times 2 winters ago then sold my sled, didn't ride last winter, and now this winter I will probably be doing more Monkeying around in the snow than anything, as I learn how to ride a machine that is big, powerful hard to ride and I will be lucky if I can hold on.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
My machinery is all the explanation required....

And the flooded basement is just a coinsidence

higher n you

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my name reflects how i can ride:cool:.....while i'm sleeping:d i'm really all talk;)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
my name reflects how i can ride:cool:.....while i'm sleeping:d i'm really all talk;)

you managed to get to me before Rknight....and he claims to be a pretty big deal...

incident.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in the day I used to race Formula 1 SkiDoo twintrackers in the old NWSA oval racing series here in Alberta. They were called Snopro sleds pretty much in all the racing series in Canada and the U.S.

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lane- first name, chosen by my parents after Lane Frost the bull rider :)
3030- uh 30's my favorite number :d

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well for 13 years I was one. Got name many moon ago and have always stuck with it as most know me by that. I once got a phyer truck stuck and got the nick name Billy Bogg on my dept. Some how Phyer Phyter sounds better but for a site like this Billy Bogg may be more fitting. :p

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used the name off of the old mod sled. Just a little 680, so we called it the underdog.

That and it was an awesome cartoon growing up.

Last edited:

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
troll is an nickname arctic cats have been in life since 1972 , drunkin fishing derby and a wounded motor in the boat and a smart azz little kid called me troll

Top Bottom