Your Username..

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kelzon , Was my first horses name, Arabians ........ Stallion was Whitazon Zarzon ( allen dale arabians, Red Deer ) Mare was Kel Malinda out of Edmonton, Colts name...... Kelzon !

Last edited:

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to drive tractor trailer for a living..... BT = Blacktop (highway) and cowboy, well a trucker is a blacktop cowboy

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My nickname is actually CountryBoy.... Given to me by my familly and friends when i was about 8. They gave me that nickname because i loved the farm and living in the country i farmed ever since i was a baby :p... Started with deer and went to cattle... And by 9 i was already driving the big jonh deer moving bales, and lots more... Country Rider just means im a CountryBoy that loves to ride.... But who doesn't.... :p

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most people think of archery when thinking of my "username" but it isn't because of that , it's from.................. "Toystory" I just love Bullseye the horse. The most underrated charactor in "Toystory" . (Wish I had a manly-er story) LOL
Plus I live on a farm and love western stuff, I think I was born about 100 yrs to late. I even have a hobby wood working business and even used the word "Bullseye" in the company name.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ses, see G force (disambiguation).
This top-fuel dragster can accelerate from zero to 160 kilometres per hour (100 mph) in 0.86 seconds. This is a horizontal acceleration of 5.3 g. Combined with the vertical g-force in the stationary case the Pythagorean theorem yields a g-force of 5.4 g.

The g-force (with g from gravitational) associated with an object is its acceleration relative to free-fall.[1][2] This acceleration experienced by an object is due to the vector sum of non-gravitational forces acting on an object free to move. The accelerations that are not produced by gravity are termed proper accelerations, and it is only these that are measured in g-force units. They cause stresses and strains on objects, which are felt as weight (any g-force can thus be simply described, and measured, as a "weight per unit mass"). Because of these strains (weight forces), large proper accelerations (large g-forces), may be destructive.

The standard gravitational acceleration at the Earth's surface produces g-force only indirectly. The 1 g force on an object sitting on the Earth's surface is caused by mechanical force exerted in the upward direction by the ground, keeping the object from going into free-fall. An object on the Earth's surface is accelerating relative to the free-fall condition, which is the path an object would follow falling freely toward the Earth's center. It is thus experiencing proper acceleration, even without a change in velocity (which is dv/dt, the familiar "coordinate acceleration" of Newton's laws).

Objects allowed to free-fall under the influence of gravity feel no g-force, as demonstrated by the "zero-g" conditions inside a freely-falling elevator falling toward the Earth's center (in vacuum), or (to good approximation) conditions inside a spacecraft in Earth orbit. These are examples of coordinate acceleration (a change in velocity) without proper acceleration. Since the g-force felt is always a measure of proper acceleration (which, in these cases, is zero, even though the objects are freely changing velocity due to gravity) all of these conditions of free-fall produce no g-force. The experience of no g-force (zero-g), however it is produced, is synonymous with weightlessness.

In the absence of gravitational fields, or in directions at right angles to them, proper and coordinate accelerations are the same, and any coordinate acceleration must be produced by a corresponding g-force acceleration. An example here is a rocket in free space, in which simple changes in velocity are produced by the engines, and produce g-forces on the rocket and passengers. The same happens in a dragster (see illustration) when it is changing velocity in a direction at right angles to the acceleration of gravity: such changes must be produced by accelerations that are appropriately measured in g-force units in the horizontal direction, since they produce g-force effects in that direction.

The unit of measure of g-force in the International System of Units (SI) is m/s2. However, for easy comparison with the stationary situation on Earth, and to emphasize the distinction of this acceleration relative to free-fall from simple acceleration (rate of change of velocity), often the unit g is used - the acceleration due to gravity at the Earth's surface; it can be written g, g, or G. More accurately, it is the standard gravity (symbol: gn), defined as 9.80665 metres per second squared,[3] or equivalently 9.80665 newtons of force per kilogram of mass.[4] Sometimes the plural Gs is used. The unit g is not one of the SI units, which uses "g" for gram; also, "G" should not be confused with the standard symbol for the gravitational constant.[5]

Measurement of g-force is typically achieved using an accelerometer (see discussion below in Measuring g-force using an accelerometer). In certain cases, g-forces may be measured using suitably calibrated scales. Specific force is another name that has been used for g-force.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Acceleration and forces
* 2 Human tolerance of g-force
o 2.1 Vertical axis g-force
o 2.2 Horizontal axis g-force

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This top-fuel dragster can accelerate from zero to 160 kilometres per hour (100 mph) in 0.86 seconds. This is a horizontal acceleration of 5.3 g. Combined with the vertical g-force in the stationary case the Pythagorean theorem yields a g-force of 5.4 g.

The g-force (with g from gravitational) associated with an object is its acceleration relative to free-fall.[1][2] This acceleration experienced by an object is due to the vector sum of non-gravitational forces acting on an object free to move. The accelerations that are not produced by gravity are termed proper accelerations, and it is only these that are measured in g-force units. They cause stresses and strains on objects, which are felt as weight (any g-force can thus be simply described, and measured, as a "weight per unit mass"). Because of these strains (weight forces), large proper accelerations (large g-forces), may be destructive.

The standard gravitational acceleration at the Earth's surface produces g-force only indirectly. The 1 g force on an object sitting on the Earth's surface is caused by mechanical force exerted in the upward direction by the ground, keeping the object from going into free-fall. An object on the Earth's surface is accelerating relative to the free-fall condition, which is the path an object would follow falling freely toward the Earth's center. It is thus experiencing proper acceleration, even without a change in velocity (which is dv/dt, the familiar "coordinate acceleration" of Newton's laws).

Objects allowed to free-fall under the influence of gravity feel no g-force, as demonstrated by the "zero-g" conditions inside a freely-falling elevator falling toward the Earth's center (in vacuum), or (to good approximation) conditions inside a spacecraft in Earth orbit. These are examples of coordinate acceleration (a change in velocity) without proper acceleration. Since the g-force felt is always a measure of proper acceleration (which, in these cases, is zero, even though the objects are freely changing velocity due to gravity) all of these conditions of free-fall produce no g-force. The experience of no g-force (zero-g), however it is produced, is synonymous with weightlessness.

In the absence of gravitational fields, or in directions at right angles to them, proper and coordinate accelerations are the same, and any coordinate acceleration must be produced by a corresponding g-force acceleration. An example here is a rocket in free space, in which simple changes in velocity are produced by the engines, and produce g-forces on the rocket and passengers. The same happens in a dragster (see illustration) when it is changing velocity in a direction at right angles to the acceleration of gravity: such changes must be produced by accelerations that are appropriately measured in g-force units in the horizontal direction, since they produce g-force effects in that direction.

The unit of measure of g-force in the International System of Units (SI) is m/s2. However, for easy comparison with the stationary situation on Earth, and to emphasize the distinction of this acceleration relative to free-fall from simple acceleration (rate of change of velocity), often the unit g is used - the acceleration due to gravity at the Earth's surface; it can be written g, g, or G. More accurately, it is the standard gravity (symbol: gn), defined as 9.80665 metres per second squared,[3] or equivalently 9.80665 newtons of force per kilogram of mass.[4] Sometimes the plural Gs is used. The unit g is not one of the SI units, which uses "g" for gram; also, "G" should not be confused with the standard symbol for the gravitational constant.[5]

Measurement of g-force is typically achieved using an accelerometer (see discussion below in Measuring g-force using an accelerometer). In certain cases, g-forces may be measured using suitably calibrated scales. Specific force is another name that has been used for g-force.
Contents
[hide]

cool eh!.just sayin!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I started off here with the Username "Sleddingmom"... I ride and I mom..... that name transformed into Sled-Momma after a while it morphed into MOMMA......

I'm kind of a perpetual Mom... I have 4 kids and gather other kids to mom. I even mom our ride guys.... so everyone, be it on the internet, or in real life calls me Mom or Momma. :)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Much like MOMMA, I am first and foremost, A MOM!! I have 3 beautiful girls and usually about 27 adopted kids hanging around. Anyone my brothers brought home got adopted too, and are still part of my family... I currently have about 17 adopted brothers :D

When I came on this site, I was new to sledding and all fired up, so that resulted in "SledMamma". However, if I had known that I would ever have to say the nickname/words out loud to introduce myself to my "internet friends" in person, I probably would have re-thunk the name...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
cool eh!.just sayin!

And here all this time I thought you had a thing for guinea pigs.....

g_force08.jpg

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried a few nicks to join the site... and was tired of being rejected (i hate using numbers)
so i said to myself "wtf what next" and so it is

better than the last times i was reject multiple times, i came up with stupidnamesearch

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Contents
[hide]

That is way to much reading for me.

Ozzy421

Reaction score
OZZY- OSBORN
421- MOC (MILITARY OCCUPATION CODE, 421 IS WEAPONS TECH, which I was for 8 years)
so OZZY421
:beer::beer::beer::beer:

fatguy1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For years all my riding buddies were short guys that weighed in at 160 lbs. being the heaviest.

So at 200lbs I was/am the fatguy and fatguy was already taken so I stuck the 1 on the end. I hope it didn't piss the Original fatguy off :d

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maier- My last name
ch- First two letters of my first name.

It was given to me as a user when I worked for General Electric and have been using it as a username ever since.

KLX140

Reaction score
My first bike!!! Now that I have a new one I feel like Im cheating on it...

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to have the name 700power named of coarse after my first real sled, but that didn't stand to well when i upgraded to and 800 a few years ago, so i changed to my favourite whisky:d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
my wife found this site looking for camping/quadding info and signed me up using the kids birthdays...

Pretty boring,I know

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to be into dirt bikes when I was little, fox has been my clothing choice for years, I have everything I own covered in fox stickers(laptop, sled, bmx bike, and my car when I get one), and its my favorite animal. Also Ive always been into motor sports and it was always my dream as a little kid to be a factory fox rider.

Top Bottom