Your Username..

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My friends always call me modman cuz I have a tendency to mod everything I get my hands on. But that name was taken so I just added my name to it.

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Fred The Beaver" was a cartoon character I made up in art class years ago and I am always guaranteed that it hasn't been taken on any site. Most people think it stands for something dirty sorry to disappoint.

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hcr ditch banger: don't get much time off so i mostly just ditch bang around home. witch keeps my wife happy . Going to on break up in about 3 1/2 weeks and i am only 45min from km 160 on the Two lakes road.

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
futurama_hypnotoad.jpg

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is simple i was 16 and joined a forum and rode a polaris, been using it for quite some time now. Think its almost time for a change cause most people think i am just some kid.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because I am big, fat and high strung....opps I mean my old sled was!:d

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i was 14 or 15 and trying to get a user name to work for yahoo i couldnt, got pissed off hit the key board with my hand, plio7 happen to be close together, 15 or so years later the rest is history

Wow you are young

yammysnyotas

Reaction score
Haha these are some great stories! I feel so uncreative now!

First heard "me yammy" from a newfie comedian and everyone who we camped with over May long in Waiparous who had a Toyota referred to it as their "yota"...
sooo,, my first bike is/was a yamaha and my first truck (had to get the truck to tote the bike!) is a toyota
Yammys - n -Yotas

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:cool:Nothing but shear creativity here.....

Took me almost 20 years to learn how to spell this name wasnt guna chance learning another:confused::confused:

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brute is my quad - matt is my name - 750 is the quad displacement. Just has a cool ring to it I thought. And it works .. Haha

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is a nickname given to me in college based on my last name.

One evening a couple buddies and I made a casually late apperance to a party and when we walked in a kid in my ag class (cole) started yelling zeeb-a-deeb-a-deeb-a-de. The whole party busted out laughing and they kinda started calling me zeebs but it wasnt till 3 or 4 weeks later when cole got killed in a drunk driving accident, everybody seemed to remeber that night at the party and got a laugh about it so from that time on I stuck with zeebs as a nickname.

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used my username from a poker website which was a combination of my first and my last name not sure about the 1 at the end

Mudloon

Reaction score
Website
www.sasksnowmobile.com
On another forum, I'm Knuckles_Muldoon (sidekick to "The Champ" - you may have heard "The Champ" sketches on the radio 10 years ago or so). Knuckles was taken when I registered here today so I typo'd Muldoon into Mudloon...I kinda like Mudloon and kept it. Makes me sound like a quadder tho, and I'm not. Oh well.

Top Bottom