Your Username..

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Given this name since I was 12, last name is Rye, long and embarrasing story on how the SER came about:rolleyes:...

My other nickname has been Whiskey, but like Ryeser better...

SER - Shemale Erotic Review?

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
has he figured it out yet?
maybe you should question him on the messages?:eek:

He has since figured it out! It took him a few days and he even came home one day saying, "there is this girl named malibumama and she pm'd me and asked me if i wanted to :eek:"

it took all i had to not burst out laughing right there....

good thing we are pretty open with each other otherwise it could have been a divorce waiting to happen!!

Doo800ho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
blue one.:d:d:d:d

Attachments

• 126.jpg
    126.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 269

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fat tire.........used to be in better shape...... now it's just like a spare tire.....I guess it was better than...pony keg gut...or flabba abba...... you know how it is.

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Given this name since I was 12, last name is Rye, long and embarrasing story on how the SER came about:rolleyes:...

My other nickname has been Whiskey, but like Ryeser better...

woke up with a riser:d

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in Sk...... hence the "seeker" part, cuz as any non-joey knows, there are no mountains in SK.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha I wanted it girly and dirty:d:d Best of both worlds. I have been told I am the girliest tomboy around!:beer::beer:

That's pretty much the same with me.. except I chose "lady" cuz I'm really not all that "girly" so to speak..I'm told I am too mature for my age, or don't act my age at all...and although I don't really come off as tomboyish at first glance because of the way I dress and the way I act..I have always kinda been a tomboy..love to get out and get dirty, watch sports, hang out with the guys... etc..

Top Bottom