Your Username..

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well....most know me a s a car guy and had a number of SS cars and the last 68 Camaro I had was pretty bad so BADSS...even thou I don't have an SS anymore I had that user name on other sites and with breathing in too many exhaust fumes over the years...I thought I'd pick something I could remember! Easier than Bad Beaumont! lol....

britt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Britt was our first Yellow Lab. She was a beautiful dog, brings a tear to my eye when I think about her but she could be a bit of a brat too.

Britt

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well over the years.....everytime I build a car/truck....well anything with an engine, I have been told it is a OVERKILLl.....and my fav # is 13. for the life of me I cant remember why I have 131313 except maybe I tried to sign up here 3 times and kept forgetting my password lol. remember I have a grade 6 education and computer dumb LMFAO!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to play competative paintball all over NorthAmerica...when a paintball hits you but doesn't break it is called a "bounce". When I wasn't cheatin (wiping a hit) I would say it "bounced" and after the match I would always say "take the bounce"

as far as wiping a hit goes as I always say - Cheaters live longer!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
when i was 14 or 15 and trying to get a user name to work for yahoo i couldnt, got pissed off hit the key board with my hand, plio7 happen to be close together, 15 or so years later the rest is history

Reaction score
Picture 037.jpg

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had this nickname for years, heavy = my size and attitude, d = first letter of my name Darwin

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is just a nickname an old friend used to call me. Kinda stuck with it. :d

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was originally polcatamadoo which i picked because i didn't own a sled at the time so i used parts of all 4. A lot of members were calling me polcat for short and i was getting tired of seeing the amadoo part gettin screwed up so i just asked a mod to change it.

Top Bottom