Xm can thread

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been wondering the same thing. doesnt make any sense to me.

how can you have a can with an expansion chamber....then jam a brick full of food into it.......be good for performace.....then add 3 sharp bends.

seriously wondering....

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how can you have a can with an expansion chamber....then jam a brick full of food into it.......be good for performace.....then add 3 sharp bends.

seriously wondering....

This is what I was trying to say.

It has been said that they measured backpressure on a stock can and when they made the thing they did the same so it was designed to flow with similar numbers as stock. Not sure if flowing more would affect it too much so long as it stays within the map but I can't see it really being bad to have little less backpressure. Most if not all of your tuning on a 2 stroke on the exhaust side is in the pipe right?

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

seriously wondering....

I thought sled shed has claimed they dyno'd these? with NO lose....???

fak I need to know before I install the one I bought,,, like I said Im not looking to gain but DO NOT want any loss,, and to be honest sideways video sounds like chit not good lol,,

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so far it's been running fine .. will report any issues if they come up

i never rode with the stock suitecase though, but this thing hauls ass even in break in mode...

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so far it's been running fine .. will report any issues if they come up

i never rode with the stock suitecase though, but this thing hauls ass even in break in mode...

ya I heard they can potentialy stumble a bit with a fist full of throttle...

did you change pin weights?

I had MBRP my freeride 154 etec last year no hicups but I must admit when the THING showed up I was like wtf the muff pot is cut into the middle of this THING lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I may have a little burp at 4500' and about 5000 rpms as I leave the staging area but that can be a lot of things………..not really warmed up yet, not broke in yet, or maybe it is the can at that elevation. I'll see in the next little while. Other than that the beast is running great.

Now I just have to find a photographer to get some pictures of me in those videos………….

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may have a little burp at 4500' and about 5000 rpms as I leave the staging area but that can be a lot of things………..not really warmed up yet, not broke in yet, or maybe it is the can at that elevation. I'll see in the next little while. Other than that the beast is running great.

Now I just have to find a photographer to get some pictures of me in those videos………….

take me riding with you and i will take as many pics of you as you could possibly desire (none of this point and shoot crap either i carry a Full DSLR with everything :) )

Champagne powder

Reaction score

Fernie going to Revelstoke this weekend but when I get back maybe next week we can meet up in fernie and I can get a few shoots for you! I'm in Cranbrook so not to far for me.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
LEST GO!!! haha

Fernie going to Revelstoke this weekend but when I get back maybe next week we can meet up in fernie and I can get a few shoots for you! I'm in Cranbrook so not to far for me.

Let me know when and where and i'm there! You both on new xm's too? Yeah always looking for new people to ride with and not afraid to drive either :)

I live here (Elkford), so it is better that you guys make a plan and I'll see if I can fit in. I usually just need a few days notice but the early bird gets the worm………..I am booking into mid-Dec and the Xmas season already!

Top Bottom