Xm can thread

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let us know when it's good for you to meet up in fernie. Half way point :) week days are best for us on this end

who me? or fernies? and never sledded in cranbrook before, would be curious to try though. this is all dependent on getting a sled any time soon.... COME ON BRP!

Champagne powder

Reaction score
Lots of good riding around Cranbrook. Just getting started. Need a little more snow in certain areas. About us ... I was talking about crew here. Where u out of ?

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354075946.554533.jpg carbon fibre on the xm

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How loud is the carbon can, compared to HPS? Don't want a loud can. Any issue with bog or hiccups?

jumpingjack

Reaction score
I thought sled shed has claimed they dyno'd these? with NO lose....???

fak I need to know before I install the one I bought,,, like I said Im not looking to gain but DO NOT want any loss,, and to be honest sideways video sounds like chit not good lol,,

I have been running the "Thing Cooker" can for two full seasons on my 2011 etec and now have 100 miles on my XM. No issues at all. We have 5 in our group two on the Pro's and three on XM's. If you want a great sounding can and the ability to have hot food you can't go wrong with the "Thing"

There are lots of cans out there but how many of them are built and tested in Revy and can cook or heat food for you.

Turbo Al stands behind his products. Trust me the "thing" can works without lossing power.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been running the "Thing Cooker" can for two full seasons on my 2011 etec and now have 100 miles on my XM. No issues at all. We have 5 in our group two on the Pro's and three on XM's. If you want a great sounding can and the ability to have hot food you can't go wrong with the "Thing"

There are lots of cans out there but how many of them are built and tested in Revy and can cook or heat food for you.

Turbo Al stands behind his products. Trust me the "thing" can works without lossing power.

thanks... my confidance was high until a few negative posts but its going on... love having the muff pot

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JoHNI_T, why wouldn't you believe me???? :danceMsn:

haha you know I believe you just needed a few confirmations before I installed it... I was also thrown off by how much the cooker cuts into the pipe, but I do respect sled sheds history.... I dont get out enough to have any issues on the hill so last thing I wanted is a can bog n me down......

cant wait look n to ride sunday if she pukes a bit....

p.s. I think its pretty haha

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i run the carbon can on my 09 summit as well as the 13 xm. i have had no hiccups on the 09, i dont have very much time on the 13 xm,only 44 miles so far,however no problems in those 44 miles. the 09 has 2950 miles with no problems,so i would expect the same on the new can. purchased it from praire recreation out of prince albert. it weights in at approx 2.5 lbs. the exhaust noise is very quite at idle and up to when the exhaust valves open, then it sounds fawking awesume.

Last edited:

hotwing

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with the Bikeman Full Velocity Muffler? or the PowderLite version?

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha you know I believe you just needed a few confirmations before I installed it... I was also thrown off by how much the cooker cuts into the pipe, but I do respect sled sheds history.... I dont get out enough to have any issues on the hill so last thing I wanted is a can bog n me down......

cant wait look n to ride sunday if she pukes a bit....

p.s. I think its pretty haha

I got a couple rides on the thing" the last couple days. It's flawless pulls revs all day didn't stumble once. Of course we have them on the perfect sled too haha. If your headed to golden tomo just a heads up its been raining for 2 days down low. Snow doesn't start till 5500+ft
I rode silent and it was awesome, the word is quartz not so much. Cheers

Last edited:

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my sled has had a few burps and farts on the trail with the thing can.. not a big deal, just a minor annoyance .. specially when I was eating my perogies and smokies and pizza and everyone else was staring at their frozen and smashed sandwiches in disgust :party:

I have not messed with my clutching .. don't think I would want to

Top Bottom