Silver Tip Sledder’s

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The idea of this thread has been mentioned in the thread "Less sledding buddies to ride with” and I thought as one of the oldest members, I would get it going. Sort of like the S&M courier thread. The only rule would be 50 years old and older and I don’t know if that would be cast in stone or not. I am sure rules and preference will evolve. If you are looking for older riding buddies and places to ride let's place them here.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am hosting a family ride on December 30th for the FSA if any old timers are in the area

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
53. In a couple weeks. I am never letting the old man in.!!!
My friends kids are all grown up and still can’t catch me on sleds. But they’re better at doing round and round and round and round donuts due to having newer elbows lol great thread I’ll definitely hook up with some new guys and go for rides

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
We got some traction and interest. Sounds promising.
Someone mentioned rules?
I will float some protocols through this thread tomorrow. I don’t like rules and I see that as something that may be set up within the various riding groups.
I am pretty sure we can do something with all the riding areas available to us and they available riders willing to add to groups and help out individual riders looking for like minded peeps to ride with.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I am definitely in, have wheels and will travel! I have an idea maybe we should make a first introduction at the show to whoever can make it, friday night?

Top Bottom