Xm can thread

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
no power just weight savings and a bit more noise/bark

some even loose an hp or two

If anyone wants my THING can for MBRP or SLP I am in for a trade I havent even used the muff pot yet still brand new and only 400kms on it. just not using the muff pot.

Are you too busy riding to eat? If I remember, we had to lasso you to have a dog at the fire a couple of years ago.......hahahaha

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you too busy riding to eat? If I remember, we had to lasso you to have a dog at the fire a couple of years ago.......hahahaha

haha exactly, actualy its the prep work lol... they are great so I should just leave it I am sure I will use it one day

got a lil vid to come here :) from friday I got ur message late we will have to plan a ride

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some fernie action from feb 2.. no new snow for 5 days but we found some... new cam with 2 angles let me know what you guys think...

that's the THING can making the braaaaap
cheers

Ski Doo XM Fernie BC - YouTube

Last edited:

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice riding. I would have liked to see how you got out from between the trees though. Lol.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice riding. I would have liked to see how you got out from between the trees though. Lol.

haha the last tree's? actualy I was at the top of the lil hill and I didnt trench it too bad so I stepped out the front bent the tree a bit and 1 quick ski pull I was off and running again

here's a pic from above haha looks much nicer eh....
treeride.jpg

Nonhighwayservice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought the SLP can, will install it when I get it back from getting the recall done. Has anyone put one on? Does it sound good?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still digging the HPS. Sled runs awesome, can looks awesome, couldn't ask for more. unless they were free lol. Have them on both sleds now.

X2 very happy with mine as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killernewf

Reaction score
will a can from a 2012 xp work on a 2013 xm? I was told it would derate because the sensor mount is too long causing the exhaust gases to bypass the sensor. The mount on my can is 2.5" long.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a clip of a TSS tunnel dump? Ordered one up and hopin I'm not gonna regret it...

Try riding with some one that has one before you put it on. My cousin has one on his and it sound like sh!t. And I don't like cutting a big hole through the tunnel. I am going to be riding with him on the 27 and will try to get a video of him.

Reddragon816

Reaction score
Thing can with cooker!!!BOOOOYa

X2 i have one of these on my 2014 xm. Sounds great and a hot sandwich/burger is great on the hill! And unlike some other cans it doesn't throw any codes. I also paid around 4bills for it but well worth it! Didnt notice any difference as it was installed before i picked up my sled.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a thing cooker too.

On a side note. Last ride on my old sled was april. Make sure u take out what u put in them. Road it yesterday and thought what smells bad.

Figured Mabe a mouse ... Nope last year's feast in the tin foil.

Smelled like awsome stuff.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Top Bottom