Why do you Sled?

What is the main reason you ride snowmobiles?

• Purely for fun

Votes: 100 80.6%
  • 75+% for fun 25-% to impress

Votes: 16 12.9%
  • 50/50 fun and fame

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • 25-% for fun 75+% to impress

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Purely to impress others

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Names Dan And I'm a sledaholic. Reasons for sledding the thrill of it, the fun of it and the people that you ride with and get to make fun of over the course of the season. And summer really sucks.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well bought sled last year cause i love to ride. Then found out that everyone that is around to ride with turns it into a social drunk. Ride a mile Drink a beer. So this year is just for fun put on 500 miles alone last yearand know best friend 2010acm8le bought himself a sled. No more beers just long days of riding and the captian to heal us once we are HOME. To a season of fun. Hope it snows soon. Got buddies 2010 AC M8 le parked hat his house going to be hard to look at from now till when we get snow. Everyone have fun and keep wobbly pops until you get home and off the mountain.:d:beer:

Well said! :beer: I've ridden with a couple of groups that drink way too much for my liking. They would tear the chit out of a meadow, which is good, but then sit there for an hour drinking and BSing. I like to put on the miles and tear up at least 6 to 8 meadows per ride. See the sites and take some photos. I've always loved photography and there isn't anywhere on this planet where a person can get better shots than in the snow covered mountains on a Bluebird day! As far as riding to "Impress"..... I can't so I don't make fool of myself trying like so many I see out there. Captains Spiced rum back at home to end a perfect day! Dam.....I wish it would snow!:d:beer::d

powder dreams

Reaction score
i ride because it is a rush like no other
better then any drug out there
theres nothing like pulling a new line or doing some sick powder turns
and we are all you there to have fun
in the end thats what its all about......friends and snow

Top Bottom