what would happen to this poor lady if she lived in Canada?

aircanam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh man! What is this thing you call Justice? In Canada they would have told her to hope for the best and would have tied it up in investigations for the next two years. When they found her guilty of manslaughter (because they would in this country) they would have sent her to jail for 25 years at a cost of like a million dollars a year to the taxpayer. Her kid would have ended up in foster care for the rest of his/her juvenile life also costing the taxpayer countless of dollars a year. This solution cost the taxpayer a lot less (one person in jail), cost the home owner no more then 89 cents depending on the ammunition and their deductible to get their door repaired.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, some of you guy's are saying the 2 guy's that were trying to break in were convicted rapists
that were breaking in to rape her and the baby?You guy's could take another human beings life then
pose for the camera's with the gun that you did it with?Our justice system is a joke,I agree 100%
percent with that. I just dont think that taking a life should be something to show off about.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, some of you guy's are saying the 2 guy's that were trying to break in were convicted rapists
that were breaking in to rape her and the baby?You guy's could take another human beings life then
pose for the camera's with the gun that you did it with?Our justice system is a joke,I agree 100%
percent with that. I just dont think that taking a life should be something to show off about.

i would have ZERO problems doing what she did in my own home if i had too. and if the news guys showed up, i'd show them just how i did it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and the best part is, the guy that didn't get shot, is now charged with 1st degreee murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the way the law is written in that state is if you are involved in a criminal acitivity where ANYONE dies, you will be charged with 1st degree murder... now THAT'S awesome!!!!!!!!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no you can't!!!!!!!! you can't kill someone here in defense of your own life. you'll still get charged with manslaughter. and i think she did the absolute right thing!
You are wrong, You can use as much force as necessary to protect yourself.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's exactly what everyone is saying, she was FORCED to USE what she had to in order to protect her child and herself as she feared for their lives.
Two guy's, knife... One woman and a baby........ = SHOTGUN.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont remember anything about the guy having a knife?I'll watch it again.
AND TO SUMX54 I DON'T THINK ITS REAL FUNNY,WHEN YOU SAY YOUR GOING TO BREAK INTO MY
HOUSE AND RAPE MY WIFE.I THINK YOU ARE A DOUSH JUST FOR TYPING THOSE WORDS.
ALONG TIME AGO THAT HAPPENED TO AN X OF MINE AND I DONT THINK IT SHOULD BE MADE FUN OF.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think her biggest decision was whether to use one or two barrels!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AND TO SUMX54 I DON'T THINK ITS REAL FUNNY,WHEN YOU SAY YOUR GOING TO BREAK INTO MY
ALONG TIME AGO THAT HAPPENED TO AN X OF MINE AND I DONT THINK IT SHOULD BE MADE FUN OF.

With something like this happen to someone that was close to you, I would think you would be more for the fact that people like that just need to be shot, and not bother letting go into months of legal crap...that will cost everyone tons of money and turn into a slap on the wrist.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here I fixed it for you. Douche has a "C" and an "E" in it.
HOUSE AND RAPE MY WIFE.I THINK YOU ARE A DOUCHE JUST FOR TYPING THOSE WORDS.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

then you should be able to relate to what Im talking about...how the phuck do you know these guys were not on there way into this womens house to run a train on her...brighten up man or should I say man up and pull your ball sack out of your ol ladies purse. Shoot to kill.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

actually YOU are wrong. i have discussed this at length with my many cop and lawyer friends. in canada, you can NOT kill someone, even in self defense, and get away with no charges. they will charge you with at least manslaughter. dosn't mena you will go to jail, but you will have to go thru the system. but like the saying goes, i'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

inside

Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with this. If you break into a dwelling it is to hurt people. There have been cases all over of a 80 year old women being tied up and beat in their own home. People don't bust the door down to borrow sugar. No different than when a guy points a guy a another person he values your life at 0 and in my opion his life should be then valued the same. Guy Points gun at policeman, policeman shoots guy. No more to the story it is done.

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually YOU are wrong. i have discussed this at length with my many cop and lawyer friends. in canada, you can NOT kill someone, even in self defense, and get away with no charges. they will charge you with at least manslaughter. dosn't mena you will go to jail, but you will have to go thru the system. but like the saying goes, i'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

A dead person can't say what did or didn't happen. If I felt threatened enough to shoot someone, they would not live to testify.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you shoot them in the back at a hundred metres, you may have used too much force......

I can only hope you or your loved ones are never put in this position,while you are reading your moral compass ,they could be ending your loved one`s life.............................

Top Bottom