A Letter to Trudeau

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's before the NDP and JT went anti oil and our economy went to hell.... Lol
If you lost your job , would you not tone down unnecessary spending...??
Pretty sure Harper spent less on this climate BS than what the young playboy will...
always easy spending someone else's money

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
We are greedy. I want them to stop as well till everyone one of our homeless have a roof over there head.
I also think that money could be much better spent here at home. Not sure about ALL of our homeless cause a lot of them are homeless by choice.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I also think that money could be much better spent here at home. Not sure about ALL of our homeless cause a lot of them are homeless by choice.

Wr should be funding our seniors that have worked a lifetime building this country. They are the ones that really should be receiving my tax dollars. Let them live without worry of finances as a thank you for all the work they have done.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wr should be funding our seniors that have worked a lifetime building this country. They are the ones that really should be receiving my tax dollars. Let them live without worry of finances as a thank you for all the work they have done.

Excellent post i doo agree

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you think the NDP/JT are responsible for the economy going to hell so early in their mandate? Why is it that when AB was going full steam ahead no one batted an eye as to how the economy was doing in other parts of the country? As for spending, again ALL politicians are pretty loose with your money EVEN Harper. Over $1.1 BILLION for the G8/G20 summit in Toronto. Over $50 million spent in Tony Clements riding for the G8 meeting for "sprucing up the place". Yeah Harper and his ministers were really cautious with our money. How about how they sold the Wheat Board to the Arabs/US for peanuts when they had an offer from Canadian growers for more??

I will say again, these guys regardless of their party treat your money like it was endless and far worse things than helping the poor abroad.

Summit costs hit $1.1B - Politics - CBC News
Tony Clement kept auditor in dark on G8 spending, municipal files suggest - The Globe and Mail

That's before the NDP and JT went anti oil and our economy went to hell.... Lol
If you lost your job , would you not tone down unnecessary spending...??
Pretty sure Harper spent less on this climate BS than what the young playboy will...

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can't afford $135 bucks to help people less fortunate on this globe? Keep in mind one way or another we will pay whether it is because of unrest in the region, famine or otherwise. And as a matter of fact we sponsor two families abroad…… $30 bucks a month each.

then you won't have any problem paying my share too then!!!!

Reaction score
you can't afford $135 bucks to help people less fortunate on this globe? Keep in mind one way or another we will pay whether it is because of unrest in the region, famine or otherwise. And as a matter of fact we sponsor two families abroad…… $30 bucks a month each.

I hate these conversations...... the way I see it, anyone in Canada... even if hungry, unemployed, and living on the street is still measurably better off than someone born in Uganda. (Picked any random place). Canada makes up .05% of the world population, and any person born here was LUCKY. It wasn't because they were smart, strong, hard working, honorable, or hung like a horse... they literally had absolutely nothing to do with winning that lottery. If they fell within the other 99.5% of the worlds population that was not born here..... does that make them less important? Less of a person? Nope... just less lucky.

I had zero say in being born here, and although I *AM* smart, hard working, and honorable..... those had nothing to do with me being born here. You can walk in to any mall in Canada and drink water for free. In many 3rd world countries you are lucky to have clean water. Everyone....... *EVERYONE* in Canada has more than they need.... whether they worked for it or not... whether they work at all or not.... try going thirsty for a week.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you have no idea what I can or cannot afford! keep you hands out of my pockets, you have no idea what is good for me, so ex nay on the suggestions. you can donate all you want! me I will make my own decisions If you don't mind.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but its ok with you to tell me to pay your share?? Bit hypocritical IMO

you have no idea what I can or cannot afford! keep you hands out of my pockets, you have no idea what is good for me, so ex nay on the suggestions. you can donate all you want! me I will make my own decisions If you don't mind.

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like JT and the nannies you mean....!

we know you love JT , hate Harper and voted for JT to get him out.... All your research , and other BS will never convince that that little spoiled prick is good for anything ....in time we will be begging for Harper back..you see your guy has never worked an honest day's work in his life . It was all handed too him. So he can not understand , and never will...

ohh and please don't yap on about you hate all politicians, then proceed to bash Harper and praise the little brat....
The. Fact is Harper is more of a leader than JT will ever be....sorry !

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bang on!!!! fully agree about JT and nannies. Pisses me off just like you but it is a small issue in the grand scheme of things. BUT, you failed to mention that I have been on record that I voted for Harper TWICE!. Now time to get "spoiled brat" a chance and see what happens. You maybe right and I maybe wrong but only time will tell. Atleast I don't worship Harper or any politician for that matter. The reason for bashing Harper is because he was our leader for 8-9 years. Who am I going to bash for his actions? You are already bashing JT and he hasn't been in power for 2 months. Just like Harper he is a politician and will screw up undoubtably.

Like JT and the nannies you mean....!

we know you love JT , hate Harper and voted for JT to get him out.... All your research , and other BS will never convince that that little spoiled prick is good for anything ....in time we will be begging for Harper back..you see your guy has never worked an honest day's work in his life . It was all handed too him. So he can not understand , and never will...

ohh and please don't yap on about you hate all politicians, then proceed to bash Harper and praise the little brat....
The. Fact is Harper is more of a leader than JT will ever be....sorry !

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Your the one who is volunteering everyone's money not me, when you point finger 3 others point back at you, i didn't vote for this retarded libtard. You voted for this idiot. thus you pay

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what ever floats you boat my friend.

Your the one who is volunteering everyone's money not me, when you point finger 3 others point back at you, i didn't vote for this retarded libtard. You voted for this idiot. thus you pay

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Came across this today... same message... not as well said but still worth sharing...

[h=2]News Feed[/h]

[h=5]KenRex Contracting[/h]November 30 at 3:33pm · Edited ·

As we sit here and watch the NDP in Alberta rape the economy, shut down the oil patch and backdoor the farmers. Liberals continue helping themselves to tax money to help everyone other than Canadians, abandon our allies in the fight on terror and blatantly disregard our national security. I find myself wondering why I give a damn if no one else seems to give a ****. The answer is simple, I'm a proud Canadian, a patriot even, too many people have sacrificed to make this country what it is. I for one will not let it be sold out or given away to please the privileged few who think it is their right and not the people's to do so. You were voted in, not by all, but by enough. Govern for the people, our people before all others. Work for Canada first. Feed our hungry, house our destitute, guard our borders and protect our culture and beliefs. We should be your first priority.
Like and share if you agree

ChillySeven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the USA has the issues reported below with all their resources and money, then what level of safety can we expect to achieve?

BY: Adam Kredo
December 6, 2015 4:12 pm

At least 72 employees at the Department of Homeland Security are listed on the U.S. terrorist watch list, according to a Democratic lawmaker.
Rep. Stephen Lynch (D., Mass.) disclosed that a congressional investigation recently found that at least 72 people working at DHS also “were on the terrorist watch list.”
“Back in August, we did an investigation—the inspector general did—of the Department of Homeland Security, and they had 72 individuals that were on the terrorist watch list that were actually working at the Department of Homeland Security,” Lynch told Boston Public Radio.
“The [former DHS] director had to resign because of that,” he said.
DHS continues to fail inspections aimed at determining the efficiency of its internal safety mechanisms, as well as its efforts to protect the nation.
Lynch referred to a recent report that found the Transportation Security Administration, which is overseen by DHS, failed to stop 95 percent of those who attempted to bring restricted items past airport security.
“We had staffers go into eight different airports to test the department of homeland security screening process at major airports. They had a 95 percent failure rate,” Lynch said. “We had folks—this was a testing exercise, so we had folks going in there with guns on their ankles, and other weapons on their persons, and there was a 95 percent failure rate.”
Lynch said he has “very low confidence” in DHS based on its many failures over the years. For this reason, he voted in favor of recent legislation that will tighten the vetting process for any Syrian refugees applying for asylum in the United States.
“I have very low confidence based on empirical data that we’ve got on the Department of Homeland Security. I think we desperately need another set of eyeballs looking at the vetting process,” he said. “That’s vetting that’s being done at major airports where we have a stationary person coming through a facility, and we’re failing 95 percent of the time.”
“I have even lower confidence that they can conduct the vetting process in places like Jordan, or Belize or on the Syrian border, or in Cairo, or Beirut in any better fashion, especially given the huge volume of applicants we’ve had seeking refugee status,” Lynch said.

Top Bottom