Puerto vallarta/manzanillo under heavy hurricane

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I visited a little town just north of manznillo a couple of times. It is a small town, (less than 1000 people) fishing village. Met many locals, Canadians, and people from the U.S. that stay, and live there in the winter months.

Lot's of poverty, they don't even have windows, poor communities, but people who would do anything for you... Good Good people I met there.

I hope they make it through there.. My father is devastated, because he has his 'second family' when he spends his 3 months there every winter.

My prayers to the many people of PERULA. I am hoping to hear that they have endured the 200 mph winds.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So there seems to be a connection with martin and ven, That yar must have been a handful

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So there seems to be a connection with martin and ven, That yar must have been a handful

Beyond belief. People still in therapy since Yar showed up.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I visited a little town just north of manznillo a couple of times. It is a small town, (less than 1000 people) fishing village. Met many locals, Canadians, and people from the U.S. that stay, and live there in the winter months.

Lot's of poverty, they don't even have windows, poor communities, but people who would do anything for you... Good Good people I met there.

I hope they make it through there.. My father is devastated, because he has his 'second family' when he spends his 3 months there every winter.

My prayers to the many people of PERULA. I am hoping to hear that they have endured the 200 mph winds.
We've got a mountain bike friend close to that area, who we haven't heard from yet. We dodged a bullet with our house in Bucerias. Guess we'll take a water taxi down the coast in a couple weeks. And I'll talk to you Cuso in Revy on the 28th.

Last edited:
Top Bottom