What does everyone do for a career?

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a boarding and training barn (horses). but going back to school this fall and taking Digital Drafting, for the piping drawings & details where the big $$$ are.

I am also a mother of one boy that is a full time job all by it self.

snotwister

Reaction score
Well im a small engine mechanic by trade and spent the last 7 years working at a golf course, but since moving here to alberta from northern ontario i am now fixing coffee machines for vanhoutte coffee.Cleanest job i have ever had but the money isnt great.Monday to friday though so i have the weeends to head to the mountains to ride.Hope to hook up with some guys from this site this winter.

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bpressure welder,sold my rig 8 years ago to be home with the family. Now I subcontract out of Nisku.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I currently work for an oil field maitnence company, currenty looking for a change of work, anyone know any camp job openings. Allso looking for to get trained as a production field operator, I'm supose to be taking the PFO course in November when I get highspeed internet. But if any operators on hear know any one who is looking pelase let me know or lead me in the right directon.

Thanks

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Work as a directional driller in the oil & gas exploration industry. Short term words would be "rig pig".

scorpio

Reaction score
Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Controller and co-owner of Daam Galvanizing Ltd. in Edmonton a hot-dip galvanizing company.

XTRM_CanAm

Reaction score
I work for a seismic outfit out of Spruce Grove as the general manager and certified welder. We operate and manufacture rubber track carriers for the construction & oil patch.

doostylz

Reaction score
I run a parts department for a service branch in the gas compression industry.
A.K.A babysitter for glorified parts changers

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Work in post secondary education as an administrator. Could work in a oilpatch related job but with my current job I am home every night within 5 - 10 minutes and getting time off to go sledding is no problem!!!!

Billy Boy:cool:

Arma-Coat Finishes

Reaction score
Owner and operator of Arma-Coat finishes, we specialize in Firearms Finishing, Ceramics,and powders for ATV and automotive applications. Can be fun sometimes, its nice to make rusty junk look good again. My shop is in the country so can I ride sleds and bikes immediately after work. Can't wait for the snow!!!!!!!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Darcy is my partner in Daam. I'm Dale. Do you do business with us?

I used to handle all your HCL in and your Ferric out, talked to Darcy (please don't forget the placards;)) quite a few times on the phone :D

Top Bottom