What does everyone do for a career?

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Heavy equipment mechanic. Ekati diamond mine,NWT. For one more week. Then Field mech for Finning.:hemiCoupe:
Steve

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heavy equipment mechanic. Ekati diamond mine,NWT. For one more week. Then Field mech for Finning.:hemiCoupe:
Steve

Do you know Dennis Lohner? He used to work up there as a HD Mechanic supervisor.

tekim:D

Zipp

Reaction score
Drive the Fort Mac 500 every week, and work in plant operations.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Environmental consultant for X-Terra environmental consulting. I deal with all aspects of the oil field from seismic programs to lease and pipe line builds and also drilling waste disposal near fort mac for nexen.

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sports Music Director for my High School Sports Teams, along with two local Hockey Team. (Peace River Stampeders, and the North Peace Navigators)
I also, Referee Hockey six days a week in the winter.

And starting grade 12 in September.

In the future, im hoping to get into either the Radio program at NAIT, or go into the Corrections program At MacEwan.

or the money will talk and I will go work more north than I already am...

whopper809

Reaction score
After 18yrs in construction (Tilesetter) and finally having enough of jerkoff's undercutting all the time and never making a profit, just a living, I jumped into oilfield rig moving. Wish I did it sooner.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, I've been up 4 times in my carreer. That is one feeling I will never forget. Been up doing ACM(air combat manouvers) or dog fighting. Also been on Missle shoots against drone aircraft, did some attacks on some navy ships. Also got some stick time bringing it back into the airfield when we were done. One thing I always wanted to do was an air to ground bombing mission but never got the chance.
Been lots of places with the Miltary as well.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HEY CULVERT: MY HATS OFF TO YOU, AND YOU DOO HAVE ONE OF THE COOLEST JOBS AROUND. I SALUTE YOU FOR HELPING DEFEND OUR COUNTRY PROUD AND FREE......... IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU GUYS, WE PROBABLY WOULDN'T BE DOOIN' THE STUFF WE CAN DOO HERE IN CANADA(QUADDING, SLEDDIN', ETC)!!!!:perfect10::paddle::ThumbsupMsn:

BigIQ?

Reaction score
Well you never know what the future brings....but for now i'm a Performance Drilling Dude in the service side of the oil industry. Try lots of new things and see lots of different places. Currently in China sweating my beans off and eating lots of rice!!!! lol
Looking to find a summer house where they have SNOW.....like NZ or something....
With an oversea's rotation, sure get to see the Fam a whole lot more...+ or -
My next job will be to GOAD NosRX1 into getting a stage 2 on his RX1ton....he he he....to keep up with the GOAT this year.....
Sorry man...had to throw the gloves down.:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Ok, most guys are just drillers but I see your a "performance driller".
I'm thinking NosRX1 should fill us in on what that means...he'lol tell us the truth...lol

Well you never know what the future brings....but for now i'm a Performance Drilling Dude in the service side of the oil industry. Try lots of new things and see lots of different places. Currently in China sweating my beans off and eating lots of rice!!!! lol
Looking to find a summer house where they have SNOW.....like NZ or something....
With an oversea's rotation, sure get to see the Fam a whole lot more...+ or -
My next job will be to GOAD NosRX1 into getting a stage 2 on his RX1ton....he he he....to keep up with the GOAT this year.....
Sorry man...had to throw the gloves down.:D

BigIQ?

Reaction score
I'm thinking NosRX1 should fill us in on what that means...he'lol tell us the truth...lol

Ha ha ha....Well i think you'll only get his version of the truth.....lol... which maybe skewed a little cause he's been behind a desk too long.:eek:
But in fact him and I used to do the same thing....
I am Underbalanced Wellsite Supervisor, "Preformance Drilling Supervisor" is just the moniker they have hung on me right now....but we drill holes faster, cheaper, and with more production than conventional drilling methods.
But....we'll see what he has to say.......it should be entertaining.....
Cheers.:cool:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
He's spoken about you over a ber or two and your IQ 440.
You say your an "Underbalanced" and I bet he will tell us you a bit "Unbalanced"
So are you overseas right now??
Ha ha ha....Well i think you'll only get his version of the truth.....lol... which maybe skewed a little cause he's been behind a desk too long.:eek:
But in fact him and I used to do the same thing....
I am Underbalanced Wellsite Supervisor, "Preformance Drilling Supervisor" is just the moniker they have hung on me right now....but we drill holes faster, cheaper, and with more production than conventional drilling methods.
But....we'll see what he has to say.......it should be entertaining.....
Cheers.:cool:

BigIQ?

Reaction score
LOL....Ya well i guess that you don't get the Nick...Crazygilberg for nothin....
And i can imagine the stories that came out after a few beers....he he he

But no, i'm back in gods country now....waiting for snow and doing all i can to be ready for when the snow flies.....and if you see the clip that NosRX1 put up on the Tube....it's me on a buddies 06 RMK 600...spankin on some Rev 800's....man do i love that machine, all it needs is nitrous....and it would be spanktacular....
"IF ITS GOT SKIS, TRACK AND MOTOR...I'LL RIDE THE HAIR OFF IT"

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You want the truth....you can't handle the truth...lol had to through that in there. What BigIQ? job really intails is being able to run all types of coffee makers, with all sorts of different writing on them!!!....I know because thats what I use to do. Big IQ? your not getting off that easy....hehehe.:D

Top Bottom