What does everyone do for a career?

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well curious what everyone does for a living. I'll start, I'm a college student in my final year of Petroleum Engineering, done in May 2009!, and in the past summers I was a field operator.

Lets hear what you guys do.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I am a Technical Support Representative/Software Tester for a financial software company here in Edmonton, and am working on completing my Computer Science Degree via Correspondance.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slave for the company I work for and also for the wife. Otherwise known as a Vac truck driver in the oilfield.:confused: Not the best job but pays good and get to see the kids lots.:)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work in the service side of the oilfield its been good. It has taken me all over the world. I have enjoyed the travelling but now have settled down and now working in the office in nisku, this way I get to see the family alot more!!

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work for a service company in the oil patch as a manager and sales guy(yes my liver is starting to hurt lol)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Product Transfer engineer!............One more sled or Quad and will officially have my Bachelors Degree whether I want it or not!
catmando!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a operator in a polyethylene plant at the Dow chemical site out side of Red Deer. Used to be the old Union Carbide site...........wish it still was.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I work for an Insurance restoration contractor in Edmonton as an project manager / estimater and its a very interesting business, we do everthing from emergency restoration due to water damage to large commercial fires, from a break & enter repair to a Trauma scene cleanup. And it seems to get busier every year, the files are stacked high.

Also I set up and administer this website, which is somthing I need to do to keep my sanity.

RON

chucker

Reaction score
I'm a Project Manager for a commercial general contractor based in Sherwood Park. We currently have projects underway all over Alberta.

Stoney

Reaction score
Website
www.stonehaveninn.com
we own a B&B in Valemount area, and love meeting all the great people who have stayed here and are going to stay here, it beats working in a bank!!:perfect10: :devildancing: By the way love the site and have been telling everyone to check it out!!!

Buster

Reaction score
Pipe Designer for a Engineering Company in Edmonton - We do most of Suncor's plant Design.:eek:

1998 Thundercat Mountain
1993 Polaris 4x4 Quad

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Career

I am a profesional web surfer and arcade player.

Hours are great but the pay is crap.

tekim:D

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Site superintendent for industrial general contacter. Finally out of McMurray and hope to never return!!!

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im an electrical fusion engineer, which in short is a welder,LOL. I run my own rig full time all year for a small drilling company!

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a profesional web surfer and arcade player.

Hours are great but the pay is crap.

tekim:D

Yea I do a lot of the web surfing as well but in my down time I am a Concierge at the Fairmont in Jasper and in the winter I am a full time Snowmobile Tour Guide...lol thats right I get paid to ride...man I love winter!!!:D

Top Bottom