What does everyone do for a career?

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work in speech pathology and in my spare time I help my husband run our Pedigreed Seed farm/cattle operation.

the Champ

Reaction score
Journeyman Rig Technician( Driller ) for a Drilling rig contractor. It pays enough to let me go sledding so I can't complain!

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Career

Dispatcher for Oilfield Transportation Company in Red Deer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am self employed engineering consultant. I work on designing heat exchangers and pressure vessels for the oil patch, refineries and upgraders.

Zar

M10N.E.

Reaction score
Self employed-oilfield consultant, unfortunatly :( the winter months are the busiest times, but manage to hit the mountains once a month:) .

CAN-DOO

Grampa Member
Reaction score
Environmetal Consultant

My job is B.S. Those that know me likely say I am the biggest B.S.er they know. Every day I get to look at buildings both commercial and residential, private and public and provide B.S. to the people that retain me. It is a fantastic and rewarding carrer that brings me great satisfaction to be able to B.S. my clients and get paid for it. I am a Building Scientist who works in the field of Environmental consulting.

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A power engineer for Husky Energy in a thermal plant in the Lloydminster area. And always looking for someone in the area to head to the mountains with.:snowmobilers_wave:

poppajon

Reaction score
Environmental / Construction consultant out of Lloydminster for past 10 years. Currently working stints up in Anzac-Long Lake for Nexen.

www.xtec.ca Check it out some time!

Last edited:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one looking for a new career????? We are hiring 0 to 3 years experience. Must have 4th class power ABSA, we need 4 and have hired 2 so far. Lp7 poly plant, Prentiss Dow Chem out side of RD. We have been losing Operators like crazy in the last year.

dirtydodge

Reaction score
Yup , 1 more low income oilpatch worker here ,
I am a Directional Drilling Consultant

Top Bottom