What does everyone do for a career?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Financial controller for a mid-size forestry company in the Columbia Shuswap.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run a small construction company. Mainly specialized in agricultural buildings.

Attachments

• IMG_0671.jpg
    IMG_0671.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_0670.jpg
    IMG_0670.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 336

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Journeyman Automotive service Tech. Started my career with FoMoCo and now I am a Ford master technician. Pays the bills and stayed pretty steady even in the crappy economy so i have no complaints.
Fords are always broke down....sorry I had too

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think last post on here for me was owner operator of a bobcat mini excavating company,well ended up getting bored and tired of chasing work and being under cut by hobby owners just looking for something too do so went running feller bunched for3 years but was to off and on.I then got offered a position being a utility operator which means now I run everything from skid steer to grader and everything in-between,i love it never on the same machine for more than a week and lots of times on on a job with 3or4 machines by my self,the owner really appreciates my abilities and treats ,pays and respects my opinion.plus most work is within half an hour from home,lovin it

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I farm, do custom seeding/spraying/haying and combining, work at my friends ranch part time and in the winter I run a steam truck on a service rig. Family time and a full nights sleep are things of the past now lol. Hopefully will be buying the steam truck business after this winter

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Owner operator of a small directional Drill and utility plow. Mostly been chasing The Telus fibre build for the last 2 years but getting skinny on work so always looking for something new.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Medium sized horizontal directional drills serving Western Canada 20 years. Primarily install small diameter pipelines and some utility construction as well.Creep our company page over on da Facebook. St.Marie HDD

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Automotive service technician, over 20 years, been mostly in central Alberta at independent shops, working at one for 12 years and running it for 7 of them, decided to try flat rate and g.m dealer in Rocky which was top hourly tech till I moved to paradise in the shuswap, now working at g.m dealer in Salmon Arm for last 3 years, and top 4 hourly tech for the last 2 years in the hole Bannister group of dealers

sent while drinking tea's

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am still searching for a career opportunity that both enlightens me , as well as adds fulfillment in a way that connects me to my dedicated spiritual path in life ....
In the mean time I'm gonna get outa this fawkin freezing chit weather , and follow that path to a beach close to Cozumel....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Medium sized horizontal directional drills serving Western Canada 20 years. Primarily install small diameter pipelines and some utility construction as well.Creep our company page over on da Facebook. St.Marie HDD

Sweet shirt !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I used to post on SnowandMud..... but I changed jobs and now have to work....

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I oversee an engineering group with a mining contractor who specializes in undergroup development and shaft sinking. We work worldwide on some pretty unique and interesting projects in some pretty unique places.

Top Bottom