What did you do for your ATV today?

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i started it up today lol!! I was gonna try and figure out a decent spot to put the licence plate and seriously have a dilemma with this where are guys putting there plates and how are they mounting them cause zip ties break every ride gotta be a better way. Have an 850xp any suggestions i would like to here about them.

I used P clamps and attached it to my rear bumper

Attachments

• IMG_1080.jpg
    IMG_1080.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1079.jpg
    IMG_1079.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode to the bar then did some pretty good bush banging in the snow at my buddies gravel pit. Never took pics but maybe next weekend we'll do it again. River isn't freezing this year and is abnormally high so I guess we'll make due with what we have and hope for an early spring!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to have to get one of these on the ranger! seeing as there is a can am in the mix this year!!!!! lol. 16.5 t.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered a complete set of Rhino axles and a Super ATV power steering kit from 2koolperformance for our Wildcat Trail. I've bought lots of aftermarket sled parts from them in the past, and their pricing and service is awesome. Can't wait to install the goodies and tear it up out there!

Barnes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took the quad out on Sunday to Bruderhiem, took the chainsaw to clear a couple fallen trees on the east side of Bruderhiem (Pit 43 I believe). I know it's a long shot, but it seems the little multi tool belonging to my Stihl saw fell off. Not sure if anyone picked one up (little t-handle wrench), but if you did, I'd rather not spend $30 bucks on a new one. Haha.

Thanks!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took the quad out on Sunday to Bruderhiem, took the chainsaw to clear a couple fallen trees on the east side of Bruderhiem (Pit 43 I believe). I know it's a long shot, but it seems the little multi tool belonging to my Stihl saw fell off. Not sure if anyone picked one up (little t-handle wrench), but if you did, I'd rather not spend $30 bucks on a new one. Haha.

Thanks!

It just a flat blade screw driver and a 13/16" spark plug socket. Go to Canadian tire and buy that stuff for way cheaper and better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parked my rzr with an electrical problem last fall (no power to key and gauge cluster).so rolled it out of the corner and started chasing wires and checking fuses.No joy yet,rip into it again this weekend.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember hearing that some rzr would pinch wire between the skid plate and frame.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just heard of some fuses back by the motor I never checked yet.If that amounts to nothing I'm pulling the skid plate off and checking the rest of the wireing harness.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does Polaris still do the sealed fuses In a bag? I've always liked an accessible fuse box under the seat. My brothers Suzuki was easy lol my Polaris not so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Barnes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It just a flat blade screw driver and a 13/16" spark plug socket. Go to Canadian tire and buy that stuff for way cheaper and better.

ya, I was able to find a spare 13/16 wrench in the garage, it was just nice having it all together since the boy enjoys touching everything. Haha. Might head out again on the weekend and look around.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No fuses in a bag but a useless plastic cover over them that doesn't do much.I use alot of dielctric grease.
Does Polaris still do the sealed fuses In a bag? I've always liked an accessible fuse box under the seat. My brothers Suzuki was easy lol my Polaris not so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that took a bit but rzr is up and running.Found the fuses by the engine,one was corroded then found a broken wire leading to them.Its so nice when you can save a few bucks and fix things yourself,on to next project I'm going to cut the roll bar down and beef it up a bit.

mdtgrizzly

Reaction score
I have what was a grizzly 700, lol, I'm getting the motor rebuilt, boring the cylinder out 2 mm, putting a stage 2 cam in it, putting uni filters over my snorkels, might help keep some dust and mud out of the motor, lol, I believe I need to join a help group of some kind, to teach me if I see something on the trail, not to always go thru it, I put some wheel spacers on, have to still replace some a arm bushings and other small things, still debating should I do a machined shelve again, last time I did that I couldn't keep a belt more than 500k. Also I have a epi muddling clutch kit in the bike, but a few rides ago I noticed my clutch was messed hauled it apart and all the roller weights where melted, put factory wieghts back in but the bike lags a bit without the right epi wieghts, does anyone know of what those wieghts are spose to be?

Top Bottom