What did you do for your ATV today?

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG181-1.jpg

Ok all ready for Edson tomorrow gave it the articulation test, both fast and slow...lol....replaced ball joint and replaced outter cv boot, haven't done that in awhile...what a PITA that was, lol

Last edited:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I zero'd my maps, enabled auto tune, disaled auto tune, removed my power commander, put stock air box / hanger back on, removed spark arrestor, pissed off all the neighbors with my machine gun backfire, had one neighbor help me push it down the road and back into the garage after it stalled and wouldn't start again, and then SPIT ON IT!!!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a neat picture, did you try to do it in sepia or was this a fluke? Where was this taken?

think it was cinnamin. its from the droid pic edit. this was above kelowna

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Washed cleaned and ready to go.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341664795.235428.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
may as well push them back into the garage, they may never start otherwise hehe,

val wants a new rubber now. the old one looks worn out and so small.

I know the wheels on the Rzr look small. When we get a new Rzr it will have larger tires.

Reaction score
bought a rad lift for my 2012 artic cat installed the bazooka stereo system i bought from highlifter.com and installed the rear seat/storage

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got it ripped down, parts are on order should be here by thursday, will be a long night I think. Roberta has to work til noon on friday so fingers crossed I can pull it off, I have to wait til 6 til it "cools off" a bit. no worries, i will be there for the Jamboree.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wired in a satellite radio to the rhino today. Had a lifetime on a old one so why not.

Top Bottom