What did you do for your ATV today?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Refurbishing my 2007 700 king quad........ New tires, front brakes, fluid services, tune-up, throttle position sensor, replacing missing body clips, repair some wiring, repair the winch and install new cable, repair several blown fuses and repair the circuits......... All in the last 2 evenings........... Still have 2 new rear axles, rear storage box, and cleanup to do before the jamboree :)

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They say if you want something done give it to a busy person, so Ric, would you mind putting my quad back together tomorrow after my parts, which had better be in the air today, come in tomorrow? It is just a waterpump, resinstall the gearbox, install the motor connect all the lines add the airbox, reinstall the snorkle and add all the bodywork back. oh and don't forget all the fluids and stuff, thanks. The silence is deafening. Ok I will do it myself. I tried.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
they say if you want something done give it to a busy person, so ric, would you mind putting my quad back together tomorrow after my parts, which had better be in the air today, come in tomorrow? It is just a waterpump, resinstall the gearbox, install the motor connect all the lines add the airbox, reinstall the snorkle and add all the bodywork back. Oh and don't forget all the fluids and stuff, thanks. The silence is deafening. Ok i will do it myself. I tried.

you never said "please"............. Sorry ;)

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Sunday I cleaned my
Airbox and did a little bit of "plastic renew" and greased it, and changed the oil. Monday I put the stock 26 inch from my dads outty onto my renegade, put some 26-9-12 swamplites on the front of outty. Today I put a can-am bag on the back of mine, a K&N air filter it wet into the dealership to get a cv shaft boots changed.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
installed a 2 Brothers exhaust on the Commander, it sounds pretty sweet. there's nothing like that Can Am V-twin bark....wish I was coming to the Jamboree.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Threw my new diff in only to find that I wrecked the threads and mushroomed the bolts on both upper ball joints when I was taking everything apart. Sheesh, I'm my own worst enemy! Guess I better get on the phone and see if anyone has these things in stock.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Threw my new diff in only to find that I wrecked the threads and mushroomed the bolts on both upper ball joints when I was taking everything apart. Sheesh, I'm my own worst enemy! Guess I better get on the phone and see if anyone has these things in stock.
I have a ball joint press it you need it, I have new ones to put in too, but I guess I better get it running first. Good luck.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Replaced both rear axles last nite, reinstalled the front bumper after straightening and rewelding as best possible, finished putting plastics back on, tires all put on.........looks good. Rear storage box tonite and wire up the lite on the back of the box, and clean er up :)

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a ball joint press it you need it, I have new ones to put in too, but I guess I better get it running first. Good luck.

Located the ball joints, so i should be good to go. Thanks for the offer man, but I already picked one up.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well got the quad back together, filled the fluids and turned the key, one of the injector o rings started to leak, damn was hoping to be on the road first thing, well I guess I will be to Martins, should buy shares in that place.

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well got the quad back together, filled the fluids and turned the key, one of the injector o rings started to leak, damn was hoping to be on the road first thing, well I guess I will be to Martins, should buy shares in that place.

Bummer Dude, best bet though is to buy stock in beer. At leaset you get a good time and a return when you take back the bottles/cans !!!!

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kicked them both (they are in my way :realmad:) and wondering what I could sell them for, if I do sell them

MiledOut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I unpackaged this after UPS droped it off this morning
20120716_153155.jpg

lander800

Reaction score
Went out for a ride to Bruderheim, killed a belt and installed a new one.....note to self "BUY THE FACTORY BELT NEXT TIME". LOL:rolleyes:

MiledOut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol i told myself when i got the rzr that when i get water in the clutch its time for a snorkel well couple rides ago it happened so snorkel time it is. cant say ill :drive:around a good mud hole

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Greased. Pulled wheels off....all 4 brakes DONE. I have some coming on the bus, better be here tomorrow. Pulled clutch cover off....added 0.8g to the middle hole on each arm.(Ya...I am picky)

Tomorrow...off to Pecos' shop to clean and re-seat the beads on the front tires....hopefully put brakes on.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turned my truck around so I could fade the plastic evenly and have the rain/hail clean last years skeg from the "dirty" side.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Greased. Pulled wheels off....all 4 brakes DONE. I have some coming on the bus, better be here tomorrow. Pulled clutch cover off....added 0.8g to the middle hole on each arm.(Ya...I am picky)

Tomorrow...off to Pecos' shop to clean and re-seat the beads on the front tires....hopefully put brakes on.

Ur quad is new. Quit falking with it.

Turned my truck around so I could fade the plastic evenly and have the rain/hail clean last years skeg from the "dirty" side.

Baaaaaaaaaaaa that's the best thing I've heard in a few weeks. Thanks

sent from my htc

Top Bottom