what did everyone buy at the sled show?

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got some new gear and a calender from a hot chick lol

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Show is huge,Very well set up..........best one yet! Havnt bought anything yet!
catmando!

Last edited:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far some free stuff and 2 DVD's. Had to make last nights visit short as the wife called from the hospital saying that our 19 month old son had a febral seizure and they were at the Stony hospital. He's been fighting the flu the last couple days and we now find out that he also has an ear infection as well. Hope to make it back to the show this afternoon and look for a pair of boots and a tek vest.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far some free stuff and 2 DVD's. Had to make last nights visit short as the wife called from the hospital saying that our 19 month old son had a febral seizure and they were at the Stony hospital. He's been fighting the flu the last couple days and we now find out that he also has an ear infection as well. Hope to make it back to the show this afternoon and look for a pair of boots and a tek vest.
Hope the little guy is feeling better today...

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
My thoughts are with you buddy..Keep us informed on how th little feller is doing.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
..Hope the Best for the little guy Wheeler. Are they keeping him in the hospital ?

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought 2 DVD's, a slednecks coat, gloves, and a set of scratchers. As well getting a bunch of free posters and stickers. Awsome show though. Tons of beautiful customs there. wow!

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New boots for my boy,bunch of stuff from Krazy Canadian,some quick clickers from Specialty.Between the show and the stop at Diamonds on the way home my wallet took a severe beating:eek: Who ever said our sport was affordable.:d:d:d

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A belt and two DVD's. Dropped $100+ and never even stepped in the door. Sounds like they really stepped it up this year, just wish I could have gone.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm let's see, 2 DVD's Braaap Krazy 8 & SledHeads 4, Pair of Klim Klimate gloves, 4 boxes of Superglides, S&M hat(thanks Dragonlady) and thanks to Leann from Shuswap booth for bringing my engine parts up from Sicamous. Met a few S&Mer's, Hey Tabneil how was the view today:nono::beer:

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took it easy, I only came away with a Snow and Mud cap. My wife saw it and now she wants on too.:d

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the only thing i left with was a snowandmud.com sticker. got to meet a few s&m members which was good. going to change the avaitar pick!!!lol.

did like ron's sled, very nice machine, i heard that the ski's were made by a snowboard company!!!lol

Barster

Reaction score
Before I Drive all the way to Edmonton ; This show runs sunday to right

Top Bottom