what did everyone buy at the sled show?

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a klim valdez coat. hope it works as good as they say.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought 4 vids and a calendar from the Krazy Canadian and a two wheel axel kit from Absolute Power and Performance.

Great show but parking and that monster line-up to buy a ticket drove me nutz!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quick clickers,Summer Sucks Jersy,Spacer to float secondary, screen kit, skis,gloves, Klim pants and I went back twice for Amsoil stickers :p:d Great show like every year, tons of stuff to drool over.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there for three days. Bought 22 liter vario abs pack, klim tekvest, and of course picked up my Summer Sucks Jersey.

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Started with an open face lid,then a shirt,hat and toque from the lovely ladies at the S&M booth. Chatted up a few of the guys. Slipped over to visit my old buddy BIGDAWG and ordered a jersey.(Great guy) Then worked the Whitecourt Trailblazer booth until 7. BUSY BUSY! Good show though!:perfect10:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
From set up Thursday night till sunday take down I bought snowcross type helmet for the spring riding and I bought a pair of DOO boots. There was so much stuff there it was hard to remember what you were looking for when you got there. Recieved some good info for a long Mackenzie,Chewtend,Tumbler trip

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
picked up a superclamp and s&m shirt and asa ticket.:d

MooseMc

Reaction score
Bought Robyn a pink snow and mud shirt and the kids some fox stuff. I was a great weekend and had lots of fun and laughs with the snow and mud group:beer::beer:

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snopulse 30L Backpack, Ski-doo snowpants and gloves, and scratchers. Martin's had some pretty crazy deals on their stuff this year again. Pants and gloves were both roughly half price.

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I blew my budget. I bought 1 nice going out jacket, 1 riding jacket, 2 layer jackets, snowcross helmet, googles, S&M zipper jacket, S&M ladies shirt. Thats about all I bought but no sled not this year a truck is in my future.:i_need_snow:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Well I blew my budget. I bought 1 nice going out jacket, 1 riding jacket, 2 layer jackets, snowcross helmet, googles, S&M zipper jacket, S&M ladies shirt. Thats about all I bought but no sled not this year a truck is in my future.:i_need_snow:

What..... No Shoes ??? :d:):beer:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
picked up brbp can for the dragon all nice and shiny hope it sounds nice the wife and i sat in the new razor s she agreed with me that we need one very comfy would be a blast to drive

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we picked up our asa trail pass,re newed with the fort sask snow angels.donated to the truck raffle(won by someone in stony plain i hear) and we picked up a couple of summit highmark jerseys..3 hrs is not enough time to see everything..awsome show this year,:beer:

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a set of "quickies" tie-downs....

Much better this year over the 2 Halls!! Would've been nice to see a bit larger ATV prescence though.

Top Bottom