Trail Fee Increase.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All more reason to buy a season pass I am thinking.

That is why I did this year for VARDA If I miss a day, so be it. If I go extra, BONUS!

It all comes out in the wash.

Too bad they didn't have a multi location pass, every place that gets a hit, they get a credit. It's the whole ball of wax, ALL the riding areas would benefit and get some influx. The more they expose themselves, the better..

Just thinking out loud...

I would pay more, much more for something like that.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All more reason to buy a season pass I am thinking.

That is why I did this year for VARDA If I miss a day, so be it. If I go extra, BONUS!

It all comes out in the wash.

Too bad they didn't have a multi location pass, every place that gets a hit, they get a credit. It's the whole ball of wax, ALL the riding areas would benefit and get some influx. The more they expose themselves, the better..

Just thinking out loud...

I would pay more, much more for something like that.

Sask plates cover sask trail permits. Use to buy them separate but guys would buy one and photo copy it and split the single fee.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's definitely a reasonable increase and the complainers still have to remember that it's not just the groomed trail your paying for that day , what about the excavator that has to go up in the middle of the summer to fix washout zones , avypaths , fallen trees , cabin maintenance , advertising, events the list is really endless .

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's definitely a reasonable increase and the complainers still have to remember that it's not just the groomed trail your paying for that day , what about the excavator that has to go up in the middle of the summer to fix washout zones , avypaths , fallen trees , cabin maintenance , advertising, events the list is really endless .

Exactly. Almost twice a week there is a front end loader and skid steer Doing the parking lots

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Exactly. Almost twice a week there is a front end loader and skid steer Doing the parking lots

and groomers and cabins eventually need replacing! A reserve fund has to be built up. The club that has no reserves is not doo-ing proper business practices, IMHO. It is a slippery slope and the average Joe doesn't understand the principles.

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another vote for "no big deal". I will probably buy a few memberships this year and end up paying less than the daily fees.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
garbage collection in the renshaw was done this summer with a heli. you want to help with keeping expenses down pack out what you pack in. 4 guys and a heli for 3 hours is to much to clean up after ya all.

I believe I heard it was quite the mess up there, Some people need to understand that even the smallest piece of garbage multiplied by 1000 or more adds up let alone the dirt bag that throws all of his garbage on the ground.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
garbage collection in the renshaw was done this summer with a heli. you want to help with keeping expenses down pack out what you pack in. 4 guys and a heli for 3 hours is to much to clean up after ya all.

I was just going to post about this! Need to add another $5 on top of that to pay for the crew picking up all the crap that gets left behind.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe I heard it was quite the mess up there, Some people need to understand that even the smallest piece of garbage multiplied by 1000 or more adds up let alone the dirt bag that throws all of his garbage on the ground.
the hikers said it was bad so had to take them at their word and get it done. was not as bad as the pic's showed but we had to do it anyway. the point is that instead of dropping garbage in front of the cabin when a garbage can is in the cabin walk the 40 feet and deposit in can. save us a ton of cash and volunteer time. the reason for the heli, we can't access the alpine on guads in summer (renshaw)

Last edited:

animal jim

Reaction score
I would pay $40 if you could get those idiots that have to burp their throttle and slam on their brakes every corner all the way up the hill and rip up the nice job that the groomers do!!
I don't care what speed you want to go but you ruin the trail for the trip down after a hard day of riding.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really don't think the throttle blipping is to blame for washboard, have you ever noticed on inclines on the trail there are no moguls? I think flat trail inherently leads to washboard, and is compounded by high traffic as the driveline loads and releases going over them. just my thoughts

Top Bottom