Trail Fee Increase.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup Valemount will be 25$. Seasons pass stays same price so works out for me but if you ride a bunch of different towns every year seasons pass isn't feasible

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Rumour has it that trail fees may be increasing from $20 to $25 for some of the areas in the upcoming season. Anyone else hear this or confirm it!

I understand it. Expenses to groom are costly with fuel and maintenance not including possible wages for operators and the collectors. I do know that Fernie will stay the same at $15 for a day pass and $80 for membership which includes a trail pass.

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
I have no problem paying five bucks more. As I get older my back gladly pays the five bucks more.

What I do will feel bad about is all the verbal abuse that all the booth workers will take over it from all the douche bags that don't want to pay more or even pay at all. Which is just sad in my mind.

Remember you got to pay to play folks.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats 25 bucks nowadays.....smooth trails are worth it

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the looming recession I have heard rumors of this is terrible timing. I guys will now have to give up one monster energy drink each day he rides..... How will he ever get the high mark or pass people on the trail at mach chicken without that extra energy

Won't be able to afford the polarized white oakleys will have to just get the regular white ones

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uh oh.....with their morgage, truck, sled, boat, car, food, utility, gas bills, many cannot afford the 25 bucks......:alol2:

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait until the guys that lost their minds about the $5 increase a couple years back catch wind of this.

"$25?! they couldn't even have a paved like trail for $20!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no problem paying five bucks more. As I get older my back gladly pays the five bucks more.

What I do will feel bad about is all the verbal abuse that all the booth workers will take over it from all the douche bags that don't want to pay more or even pay at all. Which is just sad in my mind.

Remember you got to pay to play folks.

Yup the booth collectors will get an earfull and some down right screamed at. So anyone that witnesses that give them a friendly reminder of why these things exist

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uh oh.....with their morgage, truck, sled, boat, car, food, utility, gas bills, many cannot afford the 25 bucks......:alol2:

I hope they can't afford it more snow for the rest of us. It would be sad if someone says that the 5$ increase is to much. They should of been there in the days where it only got groomed a few times a season. They would pay the extra if they were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yup the booth collectors will get an earfull and some down right screamed at. So anyone that witnesses that give them a friendly reminder of why these things exist

you couldn't pay me enough to sit there and get screamed at by unappreciative douche bags over a $5 increase..........

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When i talked to Hotrod he mentioned the club was talking and that they were looking at making a decision and also looking at what other areas were doing! So i suspect Mcbride will do the same then.

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
you couldn't pay me enough to sit there and get screamed at by unappreciative douche bags over a $5 increase..........

All of us up there should be adult enough by now to not even think twice about paying the fees. Some of these fine folks VOLUNTEER their time to collect fees.

If people doo the math.
Piss off volunteers enough to quit you have no one to collect fees. Then you have to PAY people to work the booths and that just adds to higher fees.

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to do the same for both Golden and Revy. Hope to get enough out of both Passes. If not glad to contribute since I live to far away to help with any of the projects during the summer etc. These clubs need the sopport one way or another.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
All of us up there should be adult enough by now to not even think twice about paying the fees. Some of these fine folks VOLUNTEER their time to collect fees.

If people doo the math.
Piss off volunteers enough to quit you have no one to collect fees. Then you have to PAY people to work the booths and that just adds to higher fees.

I agree, however, we all know there will be some that will resort to screaming and yelling, and pounding their fists on the ground like a 2 year old having a temper tantrum.

Top Bottom