Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20240210_100236_468.jpg
    IMG_20240210_100236_468.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 67

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id honestly do way worse than tucker. Because i have very little knowledge or interest in this war.

Good thing putin never asked me
as the saying goes… you may have no interest in war but war always has an interest in you.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as the saying goes… you may have no interest in war but war always has an interest in you.

Never heard that saying. Sounds bunk.

When the bombs start falling on canada ill head to the bunker though.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from what i understood , Putin didn't want to take over Ukraine? but only a couple areas that had Russian people? due to the Nazi run regime in Ukraine? although there has been a bit of CIA, British interference going on!
It is all about crimea, putin say is 90% russian bing AI says 77%. It has been under russian control since 2014.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am of the opinion that more is going on over there than we actually know about? I'm thinking that Zelinsky is putting on an orchestrated performance for those that will view his BS. Anyone ask him why he has such big house and property in CA especially for a fruity actor? guess the same could be asked of Tru-d?

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never heard that saying. Sounds bunk.

When the bombs start falling on canada I’ll head to the bunker though.
means war affects everybody regardless of what your interest level is. it’s from the Russian, Leon Trotsky.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i am of the opinion that more is going on over there than we actually know about? I'm thinking that Zelinsky is putting on an orchestrated performance for those that will view his BS. Anyone ask him why he has such big house and property in CA especially for a fruity actor? guess the same could be asked of Tru-d?
Because he’s corrupt politician. Just like the rest of them. Kind of like Trudeau’s net worth going up $100m in 8 years

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually bud that has been debunked. A Republican Senator said he bought a $20,000,000 house in Florida but when checked his name never came up in public property records. The house in question is valued at $11,000,000 and is currently still for sale on a real estate companies web listing. No mention in any search’s about anything in California unless someone can bring up something non meme related.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Have to back BILTIT on this one. Though I would put war and politics basically as one and the same. But the long lasting effects of chit policies and governing along with education and health care are easily as bad or worse in the grand scheme as war is

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What i mentioned is not? Slower destruction perhaps but equaling damaging.
can be equally damaging but not always. war always is damaging and can affect you regardless of having skin in the game or not. this war is a case in point. it’s going on thousands of miles away and tax dollars are being spent so it affects people far more than the ones pulling the triggers.
there’s a reason that’s a well known and often quoted statement.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to back BILTIT on this one. Though I would put war and politics basically as one and the same. But the long lasting effects of chit policies and governing along with education and health care are easily as bad or worse in the grand scheme as war is
there’s no side to it nor is it an argument.
those Russian conscripts forced to fight. i can all but guarantee they’d rather be anywhere else and yet there they are. illustrates the point perfectly.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because he’s corrupt politician. Just like the rest of them. Kind of like Trudeau’s net worth going up $100m in 8 years
very true! i also wonder if that is all the $$$$ he has received, and if there are other trinkets he is not talking about!

Last edited:
Top Bottom