This Is Sad

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were talking about it on talk radio today while I was servicing my mower. One guy said you should only be allowed to one dog of certain breeds like pits and Rottweilers . He said they have a pack mentality when together or in a group where a single dog isn’t as aggressive in his experience. I can see his point on that in some respects

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were talking about it on talk radio today while I was servicing my mower. One guy said you should only be allowed to one dog of certain breeds like pits and Rottweilers . He said they have a pack mentality when together or in a group where a single dog isn’t as aggressive in his experience. I can see his point on that in some respects

As a seasoned dog guy i can tell you thats true. But if you have 1000 acres no big deal.

If you live in a 1 bedroom apartment could be asking for trouble

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All dogs will have a pack mentality, if one of my dogs has a brain cramp and chases a chicken or a cat the other 2 get into it too.
They are animals and should be treated like it, there is always a chance of ch!t going sideways.

AirNorth1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www3.telus.net
A Doberman went for my old man’s jugular. Luckily he put his arm up and just got his arm but he lunged directly for a kill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sorry to hear.
Not saying they can't get ugly. Was referring to the 80s when the punks of the day for lack of better words were seeking them for pets...and there were alot of ugly Dobermans because of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should have to qualify to own one maybe.

If You're too poor, cant have one.
Tattoos cant have one.
Lifted truck cant have one.
Dick smaller than 9 inches, cant have one
Name is micheal vick cant have one.

🤣
If your on welfare you get more money because you have a dog

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's not 100% the dogs fault, it's the POS owner that trained the dog, or the lack there of

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I mean if people have to take a firearms course to have a firearm and only select firearms the government deems not scary, people who want statistically scary breeds should have to take a course as well, as well as mandatory approved dog training. RCMP background checks, notify the local authorities when you’re taking your dog outside and only be allowed certain time frames, then make them buy an excessive amount of required tools etc. 😂

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had a few friends with pitbulls and always liked them but the vast majority of pitbull owners are terrible owners that just have them to look tough or something. Used to have neighbors that had one and had zero control over it. If I was out walking my mini poodle it would drag its owner over on a leash and they couldn't stop it. It also ch!t all over my lawn. If i hadn't moved I would have definitely gave it a strychnine treat.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I mean if people have to take a firearms course to have a firearm and only select firearms the government deems not scary, people who want statistically scary breeds should have to take a course as well, as well as mandatory approved dog training. RCMP background checks, notify the local authorities when you’re taking your dog outside and only be allowed certain time frames, then make them buy an excessive amount of required tools etc. 😂
this should apply to procreating as humans
lots of waste of skin out there because of poor parenting

Top Bottom