This Is Sad

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I’m sure an S and M expert will roast me on this one too but this is fawking sad. Why all 3 of them dogs weren’t shot that day is beyond me. Owner should be shot too. If you got 3 pit bull dogs in the city you best make sure they can’t get out. Poor old gal. Minding her own in her garden. Likely not many worse ways to go then being mauled by a dog(s).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah pretty sad. What, she was out in her garden minding her own business if I remember right? What a piece of shat. Got off pretty easy. Lady served as well. Sad times.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I’m sure an S and M expert will roast me on this one too but this is fawking sad. Why all 3 of them dogs weren’t shot that day is beyond me. Owner should be shot too. If you got 3 pit bull dogs in the city you best make sure they can’t get out. Poor old gal. Minding her own in her garden. Likely not many worse ways to go then being mauled by a dog(s).

As a semi pro Snow n Mud expert. I agree with you 100%. The story is mind blowing. Simply banned from owning dogs like what the hell,and the poor old lady. What a horrific way to die. I would have Had a lot more respect for the owner if he put his dogs down? Man when I was a kid my dad shot chicken killing dogs in my county for Neighbours who couldn’t do it. Simply because they were killing a chickens.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dogs can be dangerous. Sucks for the old lady and young boy.

This guy got eatin by his own dogs . lol

I like pitbulls though. LIL-duke was my pitbulls name. I don't have any dogs right now though, they are lots of work.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one should roast you on this one. yes we are a nagging bunch of A-holes but this is just sad. Aggressive dogs need special attention, no one needs a dog like that. I know I know, each to his own but it’s should come with life changing responsibility’s. Very said to here this happens. Dog and owners should be held accountable or shot.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
As a semi pro Snow n Mud expert. I agree with you 100%. The story is mind blowing. Simply banned from owning dogs like what the hell,and the poor old lady. What a horrific way to die. I would have Had a lot more respect for the owner if he put his dogs down? Man when I was a kid my dad shot chicken killing dogs in my county for Neighbours who couldn’t do it. Simply because they were killing a chickens.
Same. Our dogs usually had a two chicken limit. First one was a stern reprimand, second was a bullet.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be cool to have a button like MR Burns to release the hounds. Yard has to be fenced really good. Cant be taking out old ladies and kids with the dogs or the AR

People get hit with stray bullets all the time. If the dogs can save me the trouble of shooting thats probably best legally and from a safety stand point...

1715140934414.png

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not the dogs fault, shitty owners make shitty dogs like shitty parents make shitty kids. My buddy has two of the most loving dogs I’ve ever been around in my life. Both are 100+lb pure bred Pitt bulls. Both are the most obedient well behaved dogs you’ll come across and wouldn’t harm a fly let alone a person minding their business. They get a bad rap though due to the media and so many retards that own them. One nice thing he said is every time he goes to the dog park with them, everyone there leaves usually due to the stigma pit bulls get, and he gets the park to himself. I watch them once in a while when he’s out of town for his kids hockey and I’ve witnessed a couple times other breeds charge and attack them and they just sit there and take it until either the other owners finally get a handle on their dogs or you give permission for them to defend themselves.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not the dogs fault, shitty owners make shitty dogs like shitty parents make shitty kids. My buddy has two of the most loving dogs I’ve ever been around in my life. Both are 100+lb pure bred Pitt bulls. Both are the most obedient well behaved dogs you’ll come across and wouldn’t harm a fly let alone a person minding their business. They get a bad rap though due to the media and so many retards that own them. One nice thing he said is every time he goes to the dog park with them, everyone there leaves usually due to the stigma pit bulls get, and he gets the park to himself. I watch them once in a while when he’s out of town for his kids hockey and I’ve witnessed a couple times other breeds charge and attack them and they just sit there and take it until either the other owners finally get a handle on their dogs or you give permission for them to defend themselves.

Those dogs must be one in a million then. Most pit bulls if challenged will fight to the death. Everyone says they are great pets until that internal switch in their brain goes off. Then the owner is in big trouble because they are almost uncontrollable. I wouldn’t trust them for nothing but I agree bad owners are the big issue at play here.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a neighbor that is a ****y pet owner. They had 13 cats last year that would go and piss everywhere in the neighborhood including my place. Now they have a rescued Rottweiler that is not trainer at all. They leave the front window open year round and every time the dog sees me in the driveway it barks and barks untill I scream out "shut the **ck up" to it. It might get walked once per week and every time it's outside it growls at everyone. I have a can of bear spray inside my truck door so if it comes near me barking and growling and showing aggression it's going to get a blast. All the neighbors feel it's a matter of time before someone gets attacked.. Btw the 13 cats are down to one and still prowls around. Word in the neighborhood is he took the other 12 into the bush and left them out there

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those dogs must be one in a million then. Most pit bulls if challenged will fight to the death. Everyone says they are great pets until that internal switch in their brain goes off. Then the owner is in big trouble because they are almost uncontrollable. I wouldn’t trust them for nothing but I agree bad owners are the big issue at play here.

Life's to short to have an ugly dog, by yourself a lab, great for duck huntin also.

Top Bottom