The Vladimir Putin Interview

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deplorables want to come into your house through the front door or the back door, do you open the doors? Nope, you lock the doors.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thing I don’t understand is if Putin takes over Ukraine then he just moved closer to NATO. He totally goes against what he doesn’t want. Ukraine wants to join NATO but can’t get approval. The whole thing is a mess

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thing I don’t understand is if Putin takes over Ukraine then he just moved closer to NATO. He totally goes against what he doesn’t want. Ukraine wants to join NATO but can’t get approval. The whole thing is a mess

No he'll be in the same spot in Moscow or where ever. But would control more land in between

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
his spec military operation also precipitated the admission of sweden and finland to nato which is an extremely significant phuk up on his part. no way he saw that coming as nato expansion was always one of his main concerns if not the main concern and now russia has a new 1000km border with a nato country.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know there are nazi groups in ukraine, here in the us and everywhere else and have seen the photos but to think that ukraine is a nazi country and de-nazifying it is legitimate reflection of reality is comical. the greatest tragedy of the 20th century according to putin was the fall of the soviet union. this markedly shaped his outlook/personality, etc and he's trying to re-establish that for multiple reasons to include the prevention of nato expansion. i get that but call it for what it is. the nazi thing is ludicrous and for low information voters and the russian people who have extremely limited access to outside info and the country now is under strict censorship laws. the russians suffered greatly at the hands of the germans and is still a sore point today. putin knows this and uses it to his advantage to rally the people. this is day one, week one propaganda that's taught in how-to-be- a-dictator school and you guys are swallowing it whole and guilty of what you say everyone else does. to control and influence a populace and is as old as dictatorships are by focusing people away from real problems or what you're really trying to do.

so anything can be created these days via hollywood but the pics you are referring to, you just accept? believe they call that a double standard.
look at the pot calling the kettle black.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Tuckers asks the questions Putin told him to ask, gets all the answers then returns back to Putin with more questions yet again. Then continues the dialog until all the derangement sydrome we see here comes to an end. Right now we are taking trudeaus approach of war posturing. Why believe Putin when he talked about his arsenal in the interview, he also said china has been a peacefull neighbor for ever, unlike canada. I guess he will not send anymore water bombers over here to fight our arsen forest fires.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But i am thinking Tucker is smart enough not to end up like Jeffrey Epstein which would happen by his second or third trip.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this guy graduated from the danish naval academy, is/was a captain and is now a military analyst.
he outlines the questions that should have been asked but the caveat being we don’t know what sort of restrictions if any, Tucker was under. no matter what you feel about the war, he’s got some interesting analyses on many aspects of it.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that dork is well known and is also not a journalist.
Tucker was allowed to do the interview because he’s sympathetic to Russia or is at least against aiding Ukraine.
no mystery there.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never heard of him. Everyone knows tucker. Putin has billions of dollars and is the dictator of russia.

Its easy to say he should have asked this or he should have said that. But you didn't get the opportunity because putin doesn't want to waste his time talking to your dumb ass....

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he’s well know in military circles and again, he’s not a journalist so he never was on the list for any interview. the only one ever on any list was tucker for obvious reasons.
he didn’t ask any real questions like how the war is a disaster and that week long military operation is now years long.
300k Russian casualties
50% of their armored vehicles destroyed
Black Sea fleet getting destroyed
Putin’s response to alleged war crime allegations
and on and on.
your dumbass prolly would have done better than Tucker.
watch the vid and discuss why you think it’s bs.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from what i understood , Putin didn't want to take over Ukraine? but only a couple areas that had Russian people? due to the Nazi run regime in Ukraine? although there has been a bit of CIA, British interference going on!

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What stood out to me the most is Boris Johnson intervening in a peace agreement. He has the blood of tens of thousands on his hands.
now that was an interesting development in the interview, can't remember hearing that before. always 2 sides to the story?

Top Bottom