Putin Runs Again

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We saw mass sign ups in the US Military after 9-11. Chris Kyle was one high profile person that sticks out. I’d have to assume when the US declared war that people joining aren’t looking for a career other than to fight.
Different scenarios, if you're attacked vs joining without an active conflict.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not long after this conflict started CBC reported that over 200,000 ppl fled Ukraine for Russia. That speaks volumes about ppls preferences.

But regardless of everyone squabbling here, we all can agree on one thing ...
Alota dead white guys!
Isn't that wot certain religions want?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not long after this conflict started CBC reported that over 200,000 ppl fled Ukraine for Russia. That speaks volumes about ppls preferences.

Alota dead white guys!
That's a big percentage of the Ukrainian population.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought we weren’t taking MSM as the gospel? Who believes CBC? Nit even people that believe the MSM. Lol

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Alota dead white guys!

i'm guessing you didn't bother to do the math.
200k is 1/2 of 1% of the population of ukraine which is roughly 38 million.
speaks volumes about how many didn't go to russia.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many of the 200,000 were kidnapped children? Reports say this was a significant issue that arose in the initial invasion.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't think the population was that high, but 200k is a still a substantial amount of people.
Appears you have more time on your hands to follow.
No, not substantial at all compared to 38 million and conclusively demonstrates that Ukrainians don’t want to be part of Russia.
Took me five minutes to look up the population and the math.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many of the 200,000 were kidnapped children? Reports say this was a significant issue that arose in the initial invasion.
good question.
kyiv says 20k but that’s kyiv. hard to get an exact number in general plus from an unbiased source.

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t get why we should give a $hit about what’s going on over there, sending all our worthless money over there to fight a politcal war that democrats want. Europe is a cesspool of perverts and weirdos. F*ck em all, could care less to go there, and don’t want any of them here on a free ride. Screw all countries refugee garbage, it would never be the other way around, it’s all just to stack votes for the faggots in charge over here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t get why we should give a $hit about what’s going on over there, sending all our worthless money over there to fight a politcal war that democrats want. Europe is a cesspool of perverts and weirdos. F*ck em all, could care less to go there, and don’t want any of them here on a free ride. Screw all countries refugee garbage, it would never be the other way around, it’s all just to stack votes for the faggots in charge over here

Why don’t you say what you really mean? 😂😂😂

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep I’d way rather be an American than a Canadian, it’s embarrassing to be Canadian

You should definitely move there then. Canada is absolutely the best country in the world to live in. I was borne in the USA and you couldn't pay me enough to go back,

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Russia is struggling as well. They are sending illegal aliens to the lines as well as prisoners from prisons
russia has suffered roughly 350k casualties and sending injured/disabled soldiers back to the front. they're also sourcing artillery shells from n. korea in exchange for technology and of course getting drones from iran.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
russia has suffered roughly 350k casualties and sending injured/disabled soldiers back to the front. they're also sourcing artillery shells from n. korea in exchange for technology and of course getting drones from iran.
I may have mentioned this earlier in the thread but I can’t remember. Mitch McConnell said all the military aid they are sending to Ukraine is older tech and the US is replacing their own reserves with all the latest tech money can buy. Meanwhile Russia is burning up drones, hypersonic missiles, artillery, fighter jets and have had some huge losses to their navy. Not to mention they will have to replace the 350,000 soldiers that have died. Ukraine through their allies are killing Russia slowly every day. I hope once again Putin doesn’t feel desperate and use nukes to even things up or we will all be in the mix.

Top Bottom