Looking for some help for a long time volunteer

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey S&Mers

I am not one to reach out and ask for help, but I have a dear friend in need and am trying to do something special for him. If you have ridden Valemount, it is likely that you have met Randy Pruden in one of the collection booths. Randy has been a long time employee with the local club, but more importantly, Randy has been a volunteer for all things trail in the Valemount area for over 22 years. If needed, he would give you all he has, which is not much and that explains what a fine human and friend this man is.

Last year, Randy suffered a freak accident that left him over 50% blind in each eye, caused TBI, and this all resulted in his loss of the ability to drive. Randys life has been about bikes and trails and we want to get him back out on the trails smiling like we know he can.

I have created a GoFundMe to help get him an Ebike so he can ride with his friends again even though we know he will use it way more for volunteering and trail maintenance. If you have a few bucks to spare and feel like doing a good deed today, please consider throwing some love via the link below.

Thanks all, Ride Safe
Depsnolvr

20604738_10155374379405470_6552073491757694009_n.jpg

Top Bottom