Putin Runs Again

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe zelensky shut down all media that did not align with the government.
Sound familiar?
I have no trust for any government, or media. I know what I see I front of me.
I don't have any idea what the Ukrainian people are saying or want. I'm just throwing my thoughts out.
As far as the Ukrainian men dying for there country do you know they are fighting willingly?
Millions of people jumped on getting an experimental shot because the governments said we were all going to die without question. The people who questioned this were ridiculed, discredited and some jailed.
Majority of people in the world are sheep, believe what they are told and follow whoever is popular.
WEF has said they are going to change the way we live. Is that not enough to think maybe all this is planned?
I hope I'm wrong.
Yeah I’m sure there are a lot of peeps that join the armed forces in all countries to get a career and get paid to do it and then have to go to war and say, “I didn’t sign up for this!” It’s like Joe Rogan said. If the US had to go to war who would fight the war? With all the fairy’s and liberal softies out there it would be only people in the south of the country that would sign up to fight. He’s not wrong.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they only want part of Ukraine why did they keep moving west from the eastern area they say want to be part of Russia?
Don't know, I have better things to do than follow eastern Europe politics.
Maybe because the west was pushing east?
Was there not an agreement with NATO and Russia and NATO didn't stay in their lane?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there not an agreement with NATO and Russia and NATO didn't stay in their lane?
You could argue that because Ukraine wanted to join NATO that Russia felt threatened but originally Putin said he was saving the eastern part from Ukraine as they were more loyal to the motherland. He definitely was the one that overstepped his boundaries though and here we are.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like I said I think he wasn’t counting on the world to support Ukraine like they have. Now he created a lot of problems for his ideology as countries in the region are lined up to join NATO. Hopefully he doesn’t flip out and actually follow up on his threats to go nuclear as a last stand. He isn’t winning the war and he isn’t losing it. Surprisingly the world has found out without a nukes Russia is a bit of a pushover. Their reputation showed they would plow over Ukraine just as fast as the US did to Iraq in the Gulf War. That didn’t happen.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people always bring up a supposed agreement but if it were official, where's the paperwork? what evidence has russia provided?
like i said, if ukrainians wanted to be part of russia, they would be. it's a sovereign nation that was invaded so the people are fighting back, simple.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Learning the difference between Ukraine and Crimea is the first step, then understanding what happened in 2014 and how the usa lead coup toppled the Ukrainian president. The following is Bing AI's words not mine. I bet putin is right again just like he said the USA was most likely behind the pipeline explosion.
    • Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused the U.S. of orchestrating a “coup” in Ukraine. According to Putin, the 2014 uprising that led to the ousting of President Viktor Yanukovych was a result of U.S. involvement, supported by European allies2.

• In 2014, following the toppling of the Ukrainian president, Russia annexed Crimea. This move was met with international controversy.
  • Crimea existed as a semi-autonomous region of Ukraine, with cultural ties to Moscow but political bonds to Kyiv.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like I said I think he wasn’t counting on the world to support Ukraine like they have. Now he created a lot of problems for his ideology as countries in the region are lined up to join NATO. Hopefully he doesn’t flip out and actually follow up on his threats to go nuclear as a last stand. He isn’t winning the war and he isn’t losing it. Surprisingly the world has found out without a nukes Russia is a bit of a pushover. Their reputation showed they would plow over Ukraine just as fast as the US did to Iraq in the Gulf War. That didn’t happen.
He probably would have if the US didn't back up Ukraine.
Was there a winner overall after all the years of war in the middle east? I don't think so, maybe only the military arms manufacturers and now the Taliban with lots of military equipment from the US.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Learning the difference between Ukraine and Crimea is the first step, then understanding what happened in 2014 and how the usa lead coup toppled the Ukrainian president. The following is Bing AI's words not mine. I bet putin is right again just like he said the USA was most likely behind the pipeline explosion.
    • Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused the U.S. of orchestrating a “coup” in Ukraine. According to Putin, the 2014 uprising that led to the ousting of President Viktor Yanukovych was a result of U.S. involvement, supported by European allies2.

• In 2014, following the toppling of the Ukrainian president, Russia annexed Crimea. This move was met with international controversy.
  • Crimea existed as a semi-autonomous region of Ukraine, with cultural ties to Moscow but political bonds to Kyiv.
of course putin says the us orchestrated a coup and the us blew up the pipeline which may be true but putin is not exactly an unbiased participant so his take on things is very suspect.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha.. lets change that to ... it is not in writing ...Never trust the USA on a hand shake.
let's change that to "never trust any country on a handshake" russia was stupid to not get that as an official document-if this was even discussed which the article mentions nato expansion was not an issue.
so either russia relied on a simple handshake regarding something of huge significance which i find hard to believe or the whole thing is revisionist history which is rampant these days.

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
of course putin says the us orchestrated a coup and the us blew up the pipeline which may be true but putin is not exactly an unbiased participant so his take on things is very suspect.
No he said the US was the most likely country to have blown up the pipeline based on the complexity of the job.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No he said the US was the most likely country to have blown up the pipeline based on the complexity of the job.
russia also has that ability. coulda been a false flag, they've done that before. i don't know how many other countries have that ability as well but i'd suspect all the major military powers do..

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from the above article regarding nato expansion:
When President George H.W. Bush sat down with Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev to negotiate the peaceful end of the Cold War and the reunification of Germany, former Under Secretary of State Robert Zoellick ’81 was in the room where it happened.

During the 1990 summit, Zoellick says President Gorbachev accepted the idea of German unification within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, based on the principle that every country should freely choose its own alliances.

“I was in those meetings, and Gorbachev has [also] said there was no promise not to enlarge NATO,” Zoellick recalls. Soviet Foreign Minister, Eduard Shevardnadze, later president of Georgia, concurred, he says. Nor does the treaty on Germany’s unification include a limit on NATO enlargement. Those facts have undermined one of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s justifications for invading Ukraine — that the United States had agreed that former Warsaw Pact nations would never become part of the North Atlantic security alliance.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’m sure there are a lot of peeps that join the armed forces in all countries to get a career and get paid to do it and then have to go to war and say, “I didn’t sign up for this!” It’s like Joe Rogan said. If the US had to go to war who would fight the war? With all the fairy’s and liberal softies out there it would be only people in the south of the country that would sign up to fight. He’s not wrong.
if it takes a bribe such as an education or career to join the military are people actually wanting to fight?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if it takes a bribe such as an education or career to join the military are people actually wanting to fight?
We saw mass sign ups in the US Military after 9-11. Chris Kyle was one high profile person that sticks out. I’d have to assume when the US declared war that people joining aren’t looking for a career other than to fight.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried to sign up after 911, in canada its a bit of a process before you go over seas.

For a 20 year old it seemed like a good adventure. Now not so much...lol

Top Bottom