Putin Runs Again

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Western nations are building a bigger gang to run more territory. Govts would like us to believe NATO is like Star Wars. Good against Evil. It’s more like evil against the weak and all about money/power. Global corporate takeover
an yet if putin wouldn't have invaded. sweden and finland would not be part of nato.
he completely misjudged the world's reaction arguably because when russia annexed crimea, the world did nothing so he thought it would be a repeat.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Western nations are building a bigger gang to run more territory. Govts would like us to believe NATO is like Star Wars. Good against Evil. It’s more like evil against the weak and all about money/power. Global corporate takeover

Sounds pretty good to me.

I'd rather be part of the rich, powerful gang compared to whatever the opposite is.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1712719005659.png

1712719850983.png

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just keep in mind Putin, Trudeau, all these pricks have hung out on many occasions and none of us have ever met any of them...

And they'd happily send you or your family to die and not give 1 single fuk....

1712721508091.png

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
an yet if putin wouldn't have invaded. sweden and finland would not be part of nato.
he completely misjudged the world's reaction arguably because when russia annexed crimea, the world did nothing so he thought it would be a repeat.
If the US hadnt blown up the pipeline after Implemented sanctions against Russia maybe he would be more friendly
Just keep in mind Putin, Trudeau, all these pricks have hung out on many occasions and none of us have ever met any of them...

View attachment 281982
Trudeau blew up our pipelines. And Biden blew up Putin‘s pipeline. Lock step !

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the US hadnt blown up the pipeline after Implemented sanctions against Russia maybe he would be more friendly

Trudeau blew up our pipelines. And Biden blew up Putin‘s pipeline. Lock step !

I thought Putin blew up his own line?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless you guys are in the know like Biltit no one knows who blew up the pipeline. It’s all just yik yak now.

Que in a new meme showing the US did it in T minus……😂

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

View attachment 281982
Exactly this. Its all stage drama made for us while the guys at the top work together behind the scenes in their cults to implement their global tyrannical agenda. This is not to say the deaths of front line fighters and civilians is false, but the reasons we are fed for the fighting is all nonsense and so are many of the events (false flags etc).

Here's Bush, Putin and Ping on numerous occasions at their secret society rituals (mostly Freemasons). One needs to only look into Freemasonry (or Skull and Bones, whom Bush was also a member of) to connect some obvious dots here.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We know enough to know the mainstream narrative is BS, as it always is.
But you would take Putins word as the gospel? Can you post up a link from the MSM stating it was the Americans or Russians that blew up the pipeline? I have yet to see one.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know 100% it wasnt me.

Not many could pull it off, so leaves only a few possibilities.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nordstream 2 was kind of a mute point, Germany never intended to approve its operation after Russia invaded Ukraine. Nordstream 1 was in operation however.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nordstream 2 was kind of a mute point, Germany never intended to approve its operation after Russia invaded Ukraine. Nordstream 1 was in operation however.
Maybe they should blow that up as well. He’s funding his war with oil sales

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Basically what adamg said in post 64. There would have been no need for a war. Ukraine would have already gone back into the fold.
Just from a common sense perspective, where’s all the mass protests or civilian uprisings whether in Ukraine or abroad by Ukrainians to rejoin Russia? There aren’t any.
I believe zelensky shut down all media that did not align with the government.
Sound familiar?
I have no trust for any government, or media. I know what I see I front of me.
You seem to be implying that part of Ukraine didn't want to be part of Ukraine. We can argue and disagree about what is propaganda vs truth any time someone holds something to be true. I won't try to convince you here, but let's just say I think you are spouting the propaganda line.

You think hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians are dying in a multi-year war on their own territory because western governments are furthering a push to re-shape their own populations with propaganda? The hubris in that position is off the charts. I hate to break it to you, but what you and your neighbor like isn't that important to anyone - much less the Ukrainians and Russians.
I don't have any idea what the Ukrainian people are saying or want. I'm just throwing my thoughts out.
As far as the Ukrainian men dying for there country do you know they are fighting willingly?
Millions of people jumped on getting an experimental shot because the governments said we were all going to die without question. The people who questioned this were ridiculed, discredited and some jailed.
Majority of people in the world are sheep, believe what they are told and follow whoever is popular.
WEF has said they are going to change the way we live. Is that not enough to think maybe all this is planned?
I hope I'm wrong.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Drew. First story I’ve seen on it. I trust the sources after doing some investigating. I guess as far as trying to hurt Russia then well done US.
Quite a few out there. But they could also be political bullch!t. It’s pretty hard to certain

Top Bottom