The Vladimir Putin Interview

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad day for Canada interview that currently sits at 40m views Putin makes direct comment to Trudeau bringing a SS nazi into parliament standing ovation… then Zelensky (a Jew) and another standing ovation, basically saying is Trudeau a retard?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find the progression of the interview interesting, first Putin starts by justifying the Ukraine war as Ukraine was once part of Russia, then moves on to blame the west, and then says it's for the eradication of Nazi's.

He's certainly a very calculating person, and doesn't open his mouth just to flap his gums, he's very deliberate with his words and the amount of information he chooses to reveal. Although that's not surprising being former KGB. He definitely skirted around a lot of Tucker's questions, and used the interview to tell the story he wanted to tell.

I'm pondering Putin's motives for taking the interview, is he trying to weaken western support for Ukraine? Is he trying to extend the olive branch to bring the war to an end, without seeming weak by approaching the west first? Or does he truly just want to receive recognition from the west, open himself up to western audiences and in fact actually wants to be on co-operating terms with the western world? Part of me really thinks it's the latter, it's why he and Trump got along so well. Trump was the only western leader in a long time that gave him the time of day. When you push someone in to the corner and repeatedly call them a monster, a monster is what they become. Maybe the western policy of isolationism for countries like Russia aren't always the best.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find the progression of the interview interesting, first Putin starts by justifying the Ukraine war as Ukraine was once part of Russia, then moves on to blame the west, and then says it's for the eradication of Nazi's.

He's certainly a very calculating person, and doesn't open his mouth just to flap his gums, he's very deliberate with his words and the amount of information he chooses to reveal. Although that's not surprising being former KGB. He definitely skirted around a lot of Tucker's questions, and used the interview to tell the story he wanted to tell.

I'm pondering Putin's motives for taking the interview, is he trying to weaken western support for Ukraine? Is he trying to extend the olive branch to bring the war to an end, without seeming weak by approaching the west first? Or does he truly just want to receive recognition from the west, open himself up to western audiences and in fact actually wants to be on co-operating terms with the western world? Part of me really thinks it's the latter, it's why he and Trump got along so well. Trump was the only western leader in a long time that gave him the time of day. When you push someone in to the corner and repeatedly call them a monster, a monster is what they become. Maybe the western policy of isolationism for countries like Russia aren't always the best.

I figured the whole thing was a sham when he said "good thing the CIA didnt let you in"
His dad was in the CIA, of course he is an operative.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could you IMAGINE if TruDope and or anyone from the LibTards. Do a two hour interview .........LMAO what about Joe Biden and anyone from the Dems.........Like you could ask them two questions and they be MUMBLING like they drank 26 of Whiskey.....can you say Dumb and Dumber............
COM on MAN wheres FRED................o_O

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

That’s a good point regarding Trump. Putin might be starting to line up his ducks for future dealings with Trump. Food for thought?

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that.
It was very worthwhile listening to. A side of Putin that is rarely seen and what a scholar regarding the history that he presented.
There is no comparison whatsoever with Biden nor Trudope for the honours of being a great statesman.

In the past when you could listen to Putin it was always a learning experience, then he became the bad man just like the orange man.

I think of Putin as an intellect beyond many, that was my impression way before being labeled as the bad man.

Could you imagine the same setting with the addition of the two pretend leaders you mentioned? The only rule I would have is they would to stay & sit for the entire two hours. What would poopy pants do when the embarrassment began. Poor old Joe, his mind would probably drift into another make believe time.

Top Bottom