The Vladimir Putin Interview

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one of the best quotes:
What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
-conan

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best part of the whole interview is when Tucker added the part about Nazism being alive and well in the world and Canada, and all our PM's giving a standing ovation to a Nazi war criminal. Thank you Tucker for pointing out to the world what kind of nation we have now become. And after lying his azz off, we now find out it was indeed the Turd that invited this criminal.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any of you nazi hatin folks think about going to fight for Russia? You’ll get citizenship.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
there’s no side to it nor is it an argument.
those Russian conscripts forced to fight. i can all but guarantee they’d rather be anywhere else and yet there they are. illustrates the point perfectly.
But has that had more effect on lives that the , healthcare, politics and education of other countries o er the years? There may be thousands forced to fight but how many millions are forced to live in poverty. Or are dying because of poor healthcare based on politics and unable to break out because of poor education. Move out side of war zones and the larger issue is social and political

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah man, I agree with you.
All that old quote means is, is it’s not up to you whether or not war fucks with you.
here’s another example: all those MAMs(military age males) that fled Russia at the start of the war, up until that point were going about their daily lives.
Suddenly a war starts and their lives are turned upside down thru no fault, plan, lack of plan, or whatever of their own. It just happened.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep says a lot about the desperation Putin is in. Pulling criminals out of prison to fight.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know there are nazi groups in ukraine, here in the us and everywhere else and have seen the photos but to think that ukraine is a nazi country and de-nazifying it is legitimate reflection of reality is comical. the greatest tragedy of the 20th century according to putin was the fall of the soviet union. this markedly shaped his outlook/personality, etc and he's trying to re-establish that for multiple reasons to include the prevention of nato expansion. i get that but call it for what it is. the nazi thing is ludicrous and for low information voters and the russian people who have extremely limited access to outside info and the country now is under strict censorship laws. the russians suffered greatly at the hands of the germans and is still a sore point today. putin knows this and uses it to his advantage to rally the people. this is day one, week one propaganda that's taught in how-to-be- a-dictator school and you guys are swallowing it whole and guilty of what you say everyone else does. to control and influence a populace and is as old as dictatorships are by focusing people away from real problems or what you're really trying to do.

so anything can be created these days via hollywood but the pics you are referring to, you just accept? believe they call that a double standard.
So you have never heard of operation paperclip? You think it wouldnt have a dramatic effect with those types of people in those types of positions?? They didnt lose, they learned. Run silent.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those should be the first people pulled by any country in any war to fight.
I don’t disagree but it’s desperation sending untrained people into war without training. You are basically saying here’s a gun good luck. You’re going to need it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you have never heard of operation paperclip? You think it wouldnt have a dramatic effect with those types of people in those types of positions?? They didnt lose, they learned. Run silent.
Are you a spy also? Sounds like something the CIA would call an operation.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those should be the first people pulled by any country in any war to fight.
I agree with that sentiment but they’re not trained soldiers. Putin has to do everything he can to minimize the impact of the war on the average citizen lest there’s an uprising which means further mobilizations are a last resort.
the unofficial social contract that Putin has with his populace is basically they don’t ask questions and he’ll take care of the rest. which he has, the standard of living rose significantly for Russians once he pulled the country out of the rough spot it was in after the fall of the Soviet union. he has strong support from the older generation because they lived thru those hard times. young Russians,not so much.

Last edited:

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah I’ve heard of it and have been to the town in europe where the scientists were staged prior to coming to the US.
but help me out with what you’re asking in your post.
Thx.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah I’ve heard of it and have been to the town in europe where the scientists were staged prior to coming to the US.
but help me out with what you’re asking in your post.
Thx.
In reference to nazis in the US and other places. It spells out the fact that they put nazi officers into high ranking positions in the US.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I
Are you a spy also? Sounds like something the CIA would call an operation.
I am not. Have you looked into that operation? Not sure if it was CIA or another 3 letter agency, they are all pretty much the same.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In reference to nazis in the US and other places. It spells out the fact that they put nazi officers into high ranking positions in the US.
yeah, they sure as hell did. lots of debate about that too. the justification was the rivalry with the Soviet union with the advent of nukes and the missiles capable of carrying them. space program benefitted too but that wasn’t the main thrust at that time. Russians did the same thing and abducted a bunch of nazi officers but they didn’t get von Braun who was the real prize.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Soviet version of Operation Paperclip was called Operation Osoaviakhim. Its objective was to move Nazi scientists and engineers to the USSR, along with their families, laboratory equipment, and other work materials.

Top Bottom