The 100mph Phazer

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy fawk, you're really telling Orrin you can outfish him?? i think he's got some experience on ya there kid... did u buy that phazer -yet because u still owe me a race...WOW, you are really trying to bite off more than you can chew I got to page 3 but couldn't read anymore bullsh!t ..........sorry joey, but the world does not revolve around you.

maybe if we stopped all these joey threads you'd realize that life without you on snow&mud will go on and your ego would be a little more in check.

i'm only joking about the fact that i could outfish him , i could try (probly woudl'nt succeed)

no , got no sled yet , still looking tho and i do owe you a race.

i know the world does'nt revolve around me , but with my bordem i've got nothing to do but talk , what do ya think i'm gonna do??? just looking to keep myself entertained and not lose it here , we live in a city , i hate cities , we got no animals , i love animals , i got no sled , i love sleds , i got no family besides my parents , i love my family , when a 16 yr old has got nothin but time what do ya think hes gonna do??? i'm bored out of my mind here.

sorry if i'm annoying you but i really got nothing to do.

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know the world does'nt revolve around me , but with my bordem i've got nothing to do but talk , what do ya think i'm gonna do??? just looking to keep myself entertained and not lose it here , we live in a city , i hate cities , we got no animals , i love animals , i got no sled , i love sleds , i got no family besides my parents , i love my family , when a 16 yr old has got nothin but time what do ya think hes gonna do??? i'm bored out of my mind here.

sorry if i'm annoying you but i really got nothing to do.[/QUOTE]

Joey at your age you should be going out with girls, not sitting here bullchitting everyone. What the hell is wrong with you kid? Get out and find yourself a girl to take away your boredom. you must love all the attention you get on here.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sorry if i'm annoying you but i really got nothing to do.

Joey at your age you should be going out with girls, not sitting here bullchitting everyone. What the hell is wrong with you kid? Get out and find yourself a girl to take away your boredom. you must love all the attention you get on here.[/QUOTE]

its my hair , got no money for a cut , and honestly when i walk by a good looking girl i dont think i stand a chance.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy fawk, you're really telling Orrin you can outfish him?? i think he's got some experience on ya there kid... did u buy that phazer -yet because u still owe me a race...WOW, you are really trying to bite off more than you can chew I got to page 3 but couldn't read anymore bullsh!t ..........sorry joey, but the world does not revolve around you.

maybe if we stopped all these joey threads you'd realize that life without you on snow&mud will go on and your ego would be a little more in check.

he bud seems like we spend a lot of time on these threads because of joey, maybe you might want to sit back and think about that. maybe give the lad a little slack you and i seem to do a lot of posting about this fine lad:)

friggin joey:d

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he bud seems like we spend a lot of time on these threads because of joey, maybe you might want to sit back and think about that. maybe give the lad a little slack you and i seem to do a lot of posting about this fine lad:)

your a good friend:d God bless and thank you , maybe hit the hills , maybe i'll borrow my dad's truck (maybe take him) and make a few days of it.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i haven't posted much on these threads, nor do i care to - whether its LHF, overkill, etc, always same old BS, I'll keep sticking to the technical sections.

Orrin tossed the gill net in and caught all you guys, including Joey - so much for leaving the site I guess :D haha. People give him lots of attention, then you guys judge him for some of his comments....meh, whatever........... I think he's playing all of you and you keep getting dialed up about it everytime it happens, which is even more entertainment than reading his comments............ life moves on, its just the internet fella's, make sure you don't forget that....:rolleyes:

Joey, keep up the good work, you got 'em on the defensive now!! :D

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i haven't posted much on these threads, nor do i care to - whether its LHF, overkill, etc, always same old BS, I'll keep sticking to the technical sections.

Orrin tossed the gill net in and caught all you guys, including Joey - so much for leaving the site I guess :D haha. People give him lots of attention, then you guys judge him for some of his comments....meh, whatever........... I think he's playing all of you and you keep getting dialed up about it everytime it happens, which is even more entertainment than reading his comments............ life moves on, its just the internet fella's, make sure you don't forget that....:rolleyes:

Joey, keep up the good work, you got 'em on the defensive now!! :D

haha , got some nice emails.

Top Bottom