Thank You Venders, at Edmonton snowmobile show.

Ruralcowboy

Reaction score
In the past I and others have complained about venders too busy talking to their buddies to help the customers.
I believe you took the complaints to heart. This year almost every booth I was at, ask if I needed help. Maybe I was just lucky (or just looked extra stupid) but I think most venders really got the message.

You put on a great show this year and thank you!!!

To the people that said there were fewer deals, I disagree. But I guess you can never please everyone.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Thank You Venders!

In the past I and others have complained about venders too busy talking to their buddies to help the customers.
I believe you took the complaints to heart. This year almost every booth I was at, ask if I needed help. Maybe I was just lucky (or just looked extra stupid) but I think most venders really got the message.

You put on a great show this year and thank you!!!

To the people that said there were fewer deals, I disagree. But I guess you can never please everyone.
Who was the guy that had gismo that you clamped on the handle bar to remotely squeeze the throttle while giving yourself a ski pull? I thought it was pretty inventive.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: Thank You Venders!

Who was the guy that had gismo that you clamped on the handle bar to remotely squeeze the throttle while giving yourself a ski pull? I thought it was pretty inventive.
That is called "Stuck mate"

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, my 15 year old son call it a widow maker. I had to agree.
I always wear my tether. I tried it and it popped off way sooner than the time it takes you to holler at your buddy to stop before he runs over you at Mach One. We have all had those close calls. Its not perfect but nothing is. I think it may just be handy for when your back on the Praries in back 40 stuck.Don't need it in mountains cause we all help each other, just takes an hour or so to find them stuck in a tree well Lol. Thanks Tyler for the info. Stuck mate gets a 8 out of 10 from me

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree tethers should be a standard option for sleds now. They could/have saved people some major pain before

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree tethers should be a standard option for sleds now. They could/have saved people some major pain before

Ahem, it's better tethers are not standard.. Helps the rest of people really segregate smart from retard with little to no words.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought this years sled show was pretty good considering it was smaller.

Why there was a stripper pole booth, and a Segway booth at a sled show is puzzling to me. I hope it was to fill spots and no sled vendors got bumped because of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom