Source Innovations shutting down in May.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sold my water treatment company back in November and am now just an employee for the new owner. This new position has put me in a tough position with our snowmobile parts business. I had been relying on our people to take calls, ship, invoice etc. but now it is becoming a conflict of interest. It is not fair to my new employer to have this go on, while he is paying their salaries.

For this reason, I am sad to say, this is the last season for Source Innovations. I hope we can find someone else to take our product lines going forward, so our customers will still have source for our great products.

I am sharing this with my Snow and Mud friends first, with the hope of somone being interested in the opportunity of carrying on in our absence.

We have some really great products and product lines so please contact me if there is any interest. www.sourceinnovations.ca

Thank you to all our valued customers for your business.

Chris Wedge
Source Innovations Ltd.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your retirement Chris. Now you can match Jim for days on the snow next winter!
Thanks Ken but probably stay working 4 days a week for a couple years. Too many people in Calgary relying on my wife and I to take off too soon.

Top Bottom